Chapter 4

"I hope your finger is ok?" Chanyeol smiles at me as we exit the lift on our way out to his car. "I will live, thank you again" I follow him as he stops and holds open the door of a car, making me blush. "Thank you" I shyly reply as I sit inside while he closes my door before climbing in himself. "Right, so let's get some much needed food" he smiles from ear to ear as he starts the engine and moves out into the road.

"So are you excited about moving into your new place?" he glances at me, then back to the road ahead as I too stare out the window. "Yeah, I guess I am," I turn to look at him as his smile fades a little. "Hey you should be excited it's going to be your moving day and if you're anything like Kai you will be up at the crack of dawn wanting to move right away". He smiles at me again as I lower my head a little.

"Sorry Baekhyun, if I said anything out of line" the car slows as we stop at some traffic lights. I want to tell him, but not right now. I will scare him off if I tell him I'm expecting another man's baby and the father doesn't believe me. He too might not believe me, just like Mason.

"No, you said nothing out of line I guess I'm still in shock that it's happening so fast," I give him a weak smile as he starts the car again. "Well, Baekhyun, just enjoy it. So what if it's fast, life is short we just have to take what's coming and the apartment I'm sure will look amazing once you make it yours," he pulls up to the takeaway place and gets out of the car. I guess he is right, life is short I can't mope around thinking of Mason all the time. I need to move on.

My door opens as he stands there looking like some god with his hoodie still zipped open a little sending my mind into overdrive that he is naked underneath. Shaking my head of Un pure thoughts, I climb out of the car.

"Right so Baekhyun, what do you fancy to eat?" he asks as we look up at all the boards behind the counter of all the different foods. "Oh, I'm not sure what I want, but I definitely know Luhan would like a bit of everything,". "Well, I know Kai would love some chicken balls as a side dish so if I don't get him those let's just say he will make my life hell," he turns to me rolling his eyes making me laugh at just how relaxed I am with him.

We order our food and wait outside the takeaway until it's ready. Since the window to the building is low, I sit on the ledge as Chanyeol stands in front of me. "Hey maybe we should look in the shop's window next door" He moves away as I follow him to see what he is looking at. I freeze seeing it's a Jewellery shop. "No, it's ok, I can go without one" I panic and feel my heart racing in my chest. "Wow, this one looks nice" he points in the window as I can't seem to move from my spot. "Honestly, it was just a ring, don't worry about it. I think our food is ready" I finally move back into the Takeaway and reach for my wallet. "Oh no no, these are on me" He taps his bank card on the machine as I thank him and grab the bags to help.

Walking out the door, he laughs, making me look at him. "Are you ok?" I stop as he keeps laughing. "My keys are in the pocket of my hoodie can you get them please or maybe hold some more bags". I smile at his cuteness and reach into his pocket, pulling out the keys. "Thank god they were not my trouser pockets now that would be so weird" I open the door blushing like crazy knowing if they were in his pants pocket I would have died having to reach in and grab them. "Have you ever noticed it seems to always happen in those Rom Com movies about the keys being in a pocket then the main characters kiss and fall in love right then and there" he winks taking the bags from me and putting them on the back seat of his car while I take my jaw off the ground at what he just said.

"Come on, get in the food will get cold" he says from the driver's side as I quickly jump in as we head back to the apartments. The entire drive home I can't stop thinking of being in a Rom Com and kissing him like the main characters do after a simple thing, like taking the keys out of the pocket. Then when we would make it home I would throw my hands around his shoulder, kissing him as he lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist as he tries to get in the door. Then I would finally get to unzip his hoodie off knowing he was naked underneath finally let those ripped muscles free.