Chapter 8

"Luhan best friend of mine did you put my clothes in your wash pile and shrink them?" Baekhyun appears in the sitting room of his friends apartment showing this jeans undone.

"No I haven't done any washing yet why what's up?" Luhan looks up from his phone seeing Baekhyun rather flushed in the face pointing at the zip of his jeans.

"Oh crap and your date is due any minute" Luhan jumps dropping his phone on the sofa as he rushes into his bedroom pulling apart his wardrobe.

"Oh man I have to have something to fit you. What the hell did you eat?" Luhan shouts with his head in the wardrobe and Baekhyun just wants to push him into it to shut him up.

"I have to eat but are we forgetting since I found out I'm pregnant the child is growing like crazy" Baekhyun plops down on the bed looking at his cute tiny bump

"OK ok, this is not a problem we will cover baby bump up for tonight but you are gonna have to tell him soon baek because if your like this now imagine. The size your gonna be soon"

"You're not helping Luhan" he says with grit teeth pulling off his jeans and leaving them on the floor.

"Here, try these they have a bit more give in the waist" Luhan passes the pair of jeans to baek as he slides them up and closes them with ease.

"Yes they fit" Luhan claps his hands excited as the buzzer goes for the door.

"Oh by the way I'm keeping these" Baekhyun shouts after his friend as he checks himself over in the mirror before heading to the sitting room to see his date.

"Wow you look great" Chanyeol moves closer handing Baekhyun a single red rose wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt and a loose black jacket. Baekhyun smiles liking this look on Chanyeol apart from the suits or him naked under a hoodie. He blushes to himself before Luhan clears his throat.

"So are you heading off?" Luhan says making Baekhyun hand him the rose before he leaves the apartment.

"Enjoy your night kids" Luhan waves them off smiling and praying his friend will be ok.

"So this pink moon where are we heading to see it?" they both step into the lift as Baekhyun waits for an answer.

"Well it has to be out of the city so I hope you don't mind. We will see it better when it's dark". Chanyeol smiles as he reaches out his hand to Baekhyun. Taking the tallers hand Baekhyun relaxes and smiles feeling those strong large hands again holding on so tight to his small ones.

"Oh the car is different tonight you must have many" Baekhyun looks over the car seeing its a Mercedes-Benz AMG G65

"It's just a car and I thought it be more relaxing in this one especially when we have to travel out of the city. So hop in beautiful" Chanyeol holds open the door as baekhyun jumps in all excited and happy his trousers are still closed and haven't failed him.

"So you like the photos I sent you of the shelving in the shop? " Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol clicks his seat belt on and starts the car while driving with one hand so effortlessly.

"Yeah actually you were right about the layout. It looks amazing and hopefully we can get some good sales on the merchandise"

"Its a new band right?" Baekhyun turns a little as Chanyeol takes glances at him now and again while driving.

"Yeah the dreamies as we call them, why?" Chanyeol looks at the smaller as they stop at the lights.

"They don't have a light stick like the others do, so your down money right there" Baekhyun feels proud of himself as he looks out the window as they pull off from the stop light.