Chapter 9

(The much needed update u all have asked for please please let me know what u think)

Pacing the sitting room like a crazy person while holding a cup of fresh coffee Luhan keeps looking at the hallway leading to the bedrooms hoping Baekhyun will wake soon.

Finally the bedroom door creaks, making him freeze and wait to see his best friend appear.

"Morning Lulu" Baekhyun passes him and heads into the kitchen as Luhan hurries after him.

"Eh hello.... What happened last night? Luhan looks at his friend seeing how calm he is.

" I went on a date you know that " Baekhyun continues to pour himself some decaf tea as a pissed off Luhan is waiting for more information.

" Yes.... And? "

" Luhan what do you want me to say?"

"Tell me what's really wrong with you that you just walked past me last night and went straight to bed leaving me to worry about you. You're so lucky I didn't come in and break down the door after you" Luhan takes a seat at the table watching his friend closely for any signs of what may have happened.

"The date was amazing Chanyeol is an amazing guy. After the date we got some food and he spotted my bump" Baekhyun starts to cry making Luhan rush over to him hugging him.

"Why didn't you tell me last night? "

"I didn't tell you because you have done enough for me and I just wanted to be alone"

"Baekhyun you need to tell him and soon" Luhan puts his hand on Baekhyun's stomach seeing the bump is a little bigger this morning.

"I know I have to but...."

"But what?"

"I like being around him. If I tell him I will lose him"

"Baek that's not fair on him or you please tell him. If he gets mad then he clearly isn't the right one for you" Luhan guides his friend to the table helping him sit.

"I lay in bed all night thinking of telling him. I wanted last night to be our last date but who am I kidding? He is perfect Lulu"

"Baek then tell him please before you get any deeper." reaching across the table Luhan gives his hand a squeeze followed by a sad smile.

"I know you're right I'll tell him"

Knock knock

They both jump, not expecting visitors as Luhan heads to open the door, seeing his boyfriend Sehun standing at the door with flowers.

"Morning beautiful" Sehun steps inside kissing his boyfriend on the cheek to the smiles of the smaller.

"I missed you not being here when I wake up" Luhan holds on to his boyfriends waist, hugging him so tight.

"I missed you also but I have something for you" Sehun steps back as Luhan smiles a cheeky grin.

"Oh baby what have you got for me hmmmm?" Luhan licks his lips making the taller laugh "It's not that baby"

"Awww but why not I missed you" Luhan bites his bottom lip knowing he wants to take his boyfriend into his bedroom and rock his world right now.

" Come away with me it's just for three days. I know you want to be here for Baekhyun and I totally understand that. It's just the only time I can get off right now and I'd like it to be with you"

"He will go," Baekhyun says while entering the sitting room.

"Baek I haven't said yes"

"Luhan go please don't put your life on hold because of me. This is a nice thing for Sehun to do"