Chapter 11

(a/n Date outfits above , just with baek having darker hair)

Baekhyun pov

Being back at Luhans for a while I'm still sitting on my bed in my towel wondering what to wear to Chenmins restaurant tonight . I have nothing to fit my bump that seems to be getting bigger by the second since I told Chanyeol I was pregnant .

Luhan I so wish was here , he would help me. Huffing I stand up and go through my wardrobe of clothes I still have here again sliding hanger by hanger to the left checking each item of clothing I have and still nothing screams out wear me.

I give up and head into Luhans bedroom in search of baggy clothes and hit the jackpot. Smiling to myself like a fool I grab the shirt and trousers and hurry back to my bedroom.

Throwing the clothes on the bed I drop my towel and catch a glimpse of my body fully naked in the mirror.

"Oh wow, I have a pouch " , smiling. I place both hands on my stomach and give it a little rub.

" Oh beautiful baby of mine. I was wondering if we could have a chat. I have a date tonight and you are gonna get some yummy expensive food so please don't be sick . You can wait till morning but just tonight please please don't be sick ok" I kiss my hand and place it on my pregnant tummy . Looking in the mirror I smile and try to reassure myself that I can do this even with a pregnant belly.

Grabbing my boxers from my bed I pull them on and place them up and over my stomach smiling all nice and secure. Then grabbing the black jeans I found in Luhans wardrobe I pull them on and hope they close. To my disappointment they close but I can't breathe. Opening just the top button I feel more comfortable . "Oh man what if they slide down during dinner " I keep looking at them in the mirror trying to figure out how to keep them from unzipping down any further. Then I remember seeing videos online of people using hair bands or elastic bands to keep them up.

Rummaging through all my makeup stuff I can't find any hair ties . I hurry through the apartment holding my trouser up till I spot an elastic band near Luhans laptop. Smiling like I just found a million dollars I grab it, tie it through the buttonhole of my trousers and wrap it around the button. "Oh yes this will so do" I smile happy that I found something to give me those few extra inches of space in my trousers.

Back into my bedroom I spray myself with deodorant before I pull on the black silk shirt that sits amazing on me and covers my bump perfectly covering any signs of pregnancy.

" Oh wow this looks great " I talk to myself while looking into the mirror. My brown hair is styled nicely, I have an outfit that fits kinda ok but looks so good even I would date me.

Knock knock

I freeze and look toward my bedroom door hearing the apartment door knock.

"Shit that's him ok ok I got this I look good I just need to relax"

Making my way to the door feeling rather nervous I reach the handle and open the door to see the most beautiful man standing smiling carrying a single rose.

"Hey" I smile from ear to ear seeing just how sexy looks. His hair is brushed off his forehead and he has the biggest smile. Wearing a black turtleneck with a long black coat and black trousers to match.

" Wow you look beautiful" he smiles passing me the rose.

"Are you sure what I have on is ok ?" I move inside as he steps in closing the door behind him.

" It's perfect, don't be worrying now, are you wearing a jacket over the shirt as it is cold out tonight?" He places the rose on the kitchen counter as I just stare at him taking in his beauty.