Chapter 14

Next morning

Waking up slowly I feel a cold spot beside me making me sit up in bed faster. Looking around the room I panic, did I dream last night? Was Chanyeol here?.

I climb out of bed quickly and head to my sitting room / kitchen area. My heart skips a beat when I see Chanyeol in just his bottoms making breakfast. Yes I bite my lip seeing the sight before me. This guy really looks like a god.

" Morning" I softly speak making him turn to face me before he puts down the sauce pan and moves closer, hugging me.

"Good morning, sorry I wasn't in bed with you I just wanted to make you something" he kisses the top of my head before rushing back to the cooker.

" I thought I dreamt last night" I take a seat in my favourite chair that looks out the window of my apartment.

" I thought I dreamt it also but when I saw you laying beside me making those cute sounds I knew it was real and I couldn't wake you. I wanted you to sleep"

" What do you think Kai and Luhan will say?" I find myself smiling as he makes his way closer stopping in front of me before getting down on his hunkers.

"Kai will probably scream, as for Luhan I think once you're happy he will be happy as long as I don't hurt you" he cups my hands in his and leans closer.

" Can I kiss you now?" He says with a deep voice making me melt right here on the chair.

" Yes please" I smile the biggest smile before leaning closer and kissing his lips.

"When will we tell them?" I move away from the kiss as he stands up.

" I'll tell Kai now" he winks and opens the door to my apartment.

"Wait, he might have his date over" I feel all nervous and follow him.

Knock knock

" Poor Kai is probably sleeping in with his date Chanyeol" I feel bad for Kai that two crazy people are knocking on his door half dressed.

"Coming" we hear him shout.

"Kai will be alone, he doesn't sleep around on the first night, he gets too shy" he gives me a wink as the door opens to a messy head sleepy Kai.

" Shit is something wrong? , Chanyeol aren't you supposed to be away on business, baek is baby ok? ....what's going on?" he rubs his eyes looking panicked as Chanyeol just laughs.

" I came back as Baekhyun and I are now in a relationship"

" Are you serious about this?" he launches at Chanyeol hugging him tight.

" How was your date?" I ask as he turns bright red letting Chanyeol go.

" It was amazing Baekhyun. Thank you so much for setting us up. He was such a gentleman and I never laughed so much with a person before"

"I need to tell Luhan about us" I move to walk away down the hall but Chanyeol stops me.

" Your half dressed beautiful, Kai will go get him"

" I'm on it " Kai rushes down the stairs avoiding the lift in search of Luhan as Chanyeol pulls me closer to him.

" Lets get some food into you " he says while guiding me back into my apartment.

"Kai I swear I will kill if something happened " we hear Luhan shout before he appears in the apartment looking at us.

" Oh what's going on here then?" he says with a smirk as he moves closer.