Chapter 12

Baekhyun pov

Feeling rather nervous with butterflies in my stomach I pace my apartment as I wait for Chanyeol to arrive.

I recheck how I look in the mirror hoping I look a lot better than I did earlier when I felt rather sick.

I can't wait to see him again. I have to admit I am starting to fall for him and how could I not. He is just beautiful and kind-hearted and is so respectful to others and me of course.

Hearing my phone ring I feel all giddy.

"Hello"

"Hi Baekhyun it's Chanyeol"

"Hey, are you on the way?"

"No... Baekhyun I'm so sorry I'm still at work finishing off some stuff"

"That's ok no problem"

"No, it's not ok I promised I would drop by and I hate breaking promises"

"It's ok don't worry about it"

"Baekhyun I will worry about it. I feel awful finding out at the last minute I have to go to  China and then instead of me being there with you I'm here at work still when I should be heading to the airport"

"Please don't worry it's ok you have to work"

"I am so sorry Baekhyun can I make it up to you. Will you let me please, when I get back home?"

"Oh I don't know" I say playfully down the phone knowing deep down I feel rather upset 

"Let me take you out for dinner. Actually scrap that come to my place and I will cook for you when I get back how's that sound?"

"You cook?"

"Yeah believe it or not I can cook"

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes I'm sure, let me make it up to you"

"Ok then it's a date"

"Perfect I will look forward to it"

"Me too"

"Baekhyun can I ask what tonight was?"

"Oh it was nothing really you go get sorted with work or you definitely won't make the airport"

"Ok beautiful I will definitely see you when I get back"

"Yes you will, have a safe trip"

"I will and you and baby be safe and eat healthily and I will speak to you soon"

"We will speak soon"

"Bye Baekhyun"

Bye Chanyeol

Hanging up the phone I let out the lump that was in my throat and burst out crying.

Knock knock

Wiping my face quickly I open the doors to see Luhan

"What's happened?, you were all happy only an hour ago"

"He can't make it"

"I know that's why I'm here and so is.."

Stepping to the side Kai appears holding a massive bunch of flowers.

"What's going on?" I look at them both confused of what I am missing.

Kai clears his throat and moves the flowers so they are in between him and Luhan. " Chanyeol rang me about 15 mins ago and told me I have to drop everything I was doing and collect these flowers he had ordered. I was also to tell Luhan what happened when I arrived back here"