Split

ART ISN'T MINE AND THIS IS A NO QUIRK UA!!!

Izuku's POV

I had some good news that I wanted to tell Kacchan. We both share the same dorm room, Its our last year here at ua and im 17 years old. Never did I think I would be pregnant, hopefully Kacchan wants the baby as much as I do.

I walked in and seen Kacchan at his Desk. "Hey Kacchan can we talk? I have something to tell you" I say sitting next to him. "What is it nerd?". He says so I handed him a pregnancy test with 2 pink lines on it.

"No..." he says and at that moment my heart sunk. "What do you mean no you cant-" I say but get cut of "I SAID NO IM NOT HAVING A CHILD RIGHT NOW IT WAS A MISTAKE" he yells. "NO YOUR CHILD IS NOT A MISTAKE MAYBE A ACCIDENT BUT NOT A MISTAKE" I yelled back and I was really pissed. "Tch do what every you want I want nothing to do with it" he says getting up slamming the door.

I broke down in tears because I thought he would at least support me but calling our baby a mistake crossed the line. At this point I wanted to drop out and not see his face again. I held my stomach "Mommy's not gonna leave you or let you go" I said. I got up and started packing my bags and calling my mom.

"Hey Izu what's wrong" she says "Mom im dropping out" I say sniffling. "Alright I trust you on this but you better have a good reason" she says.
"Alright ill see you" I say and hang up. I walked to Mr.Aizawas office.

"Mr Aizawa im dropping out" "I trust you on this problem child and take care. It was a pleasure to have you as my student" he says "Thank you" I say and leave out.

A/N- YES YOU FUCKING GUYS ITS THAT DAMN EASY- IVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES FOLKS SO READ IT...THANK YOU

I came to my moms house and saw her at the table. "Izuku baby what happened" "Kacchan.....he broke up with me all because I said I was pregnant. He told me It was a mistake" I say calming down a little. "Oh baby its ok ill help you all the way through" she says hugging me and I cried some more.

Bakugo's POV

I walked out the room slamming the door. I do love the nerd but having a baby right now isn't the right thing to do. I left to take a chill. I came back to the dorm to see Dekus things gone. It then hit me: he either left for a while or dropped out. I ran all the way to Mr.Aizawas office.

"MR.AIZAWA WERE IS DEKU?" I say bursting through though the door. "He just left saying he dropped out" "SHIT" I say and run back out. I didn't wanna show up at Ms. Midoriya's place because she would look down on me.

The only thing I can do now is wait.....

Izuku's POV

I cried myself to sleep and in all honesty I haven't done that in so long. Kacchan could've at least said it in a different way but no he was cruel and acted like a bitch and not a man about it. I rubbed my stomach as I cried myself to sleep.

Author here and just to say that I will update part 2 tonight so don't worry yall. But thanks for viewing hope yall liked it.