Misunderstanding?

Izukus POV

"Izuku would you make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?" Kacchan says on one knee "Yes!" I said crying as he slipped on the ring. We hugged as I cried-

"WAHHHHHHH!!" My eyes shot open as I heard Itsuki cry. I got from on top of Kacchan rubbing my eyes. "Fuck" I say getting up to go to Itsukis bed.

"AHHH!" She screams as I picked her up "Shhh Itsuki mommys here" I say rocking her up an down swaying myself side to side. I walked downstairs to get her a bottle, I grabbed one and shook it a little and brought it to her mouth. She sucked on it calming down.

I sighed walking upstairs to check on Katsumi, he was still asleep drooling everywhere. I giggled walking into me and Kacchans shared room. I sat on the bed holding Itsuki who had closed her eyes sucking the bottle. I wiped her tears that she had shed. "Jesus this is one this I hate if anything about having kids. They cry so much" I say sleepily.

I looked over to see Kacchan still sound asleep. He was always a heavy sleeper, I looked down to see Itsuki done so I put the bottle on the dresser beside me as I put her on my chest. I got up and started to walk around patting the babys back so se could go to sleep.

After a few minutes I heard he snoring so I layed her back down and put a pacifier in her mouth. I went back to my bed, Kacchan pulled me into his chest as I fell asleep again.

TIME SKIP MORNING~~~

I woke up to the sun shining through the room. I turned to my side feeling the bed but I felt no one there. I got up rubbing my eyes looking around to see no one there.I got up and went downstairs.

I came downstairs to see Kacchan and Katsumi baby talking the baby. "Your just as pretty as mommy" Katsumi say and the baby laughs. "Yea she is" Kacchan says holding the baby.

"Morning you guys" I say sitting on the couch next to them. "Morning babe" Kacchan says "Kacchan how did you sleep through Itsuki crying last night" I say rubbing my eyes. "Oh I didnt hear anything" he says kissing the baby's cheek. I glared at him "You damn rock" I say getting up "What was that?" "Nothing, Katsumi come with me" I say as he ran to hold my hand.

I walked him into the kitchen "What do you think we should have for breakfast" I asked him as he sat down "Cereal" "Really? again?" "Yes" he says so I fixed it as he ate. Kacchan came in with Itsuki, "Can you hold her real quick I gotta make a call"He says as he hands me the baby.

"Pfffllllaaa" Itsuki spits everywhere "Gross" Katsumi says as I laugh. I look to see Kacchan talking to someone quietly on the phone. I raised my brow but turned back to Itsuki.

Bakugo POV

"Hello mom?" "Yea I got your message so I'm going to send you Ashley shes my assistant. She gonna help you for the ring since I cant leave work. Meet her at Northwest Mall" "Okay by hag" "Bye brat". I hung up and went into the kitchen.

"Babe i'm going out today" I say kissing his cheek "To? Because you dont have any clients today" he says rasing an eyebrow. "Uh I cant say but, I'll be back" I say coming to Katsumi to give him a fist bump. I kissed Itsukis head as she spit on me "Really" "Mommy Itsukis gross" "Boy shush you were like that too" Izu says.

Izuku POV

Kacchan walks up stairs, I feel like hes hiding something. "Mommy your phones ringing" Katsumi says. I picked it up "Hello Uraraka?" "Hey Izuku you wanna go shopping at the mall today for the baby with me" "Uh yea i'll be there in a little bit" I say "Okay". I hung up.

"Katsumi go run the bath water so you can take a bath" I say as he puts his bowl up "Okay mommy" he says.

TIME SKIP~~

I got done with everyone, I pit Itsuki in her car seat as Katsumi buckled himself in. "You ready" I say looking back "Yea I cant wait to see Uraraka" "Okay we'll see her" I say driving off.

A few minutes later we came to her house. I told Katsumi to knock on her door. I seen Uraraka come out waving locking the door as Katsumi got back in the car. "Hey you guys" she says sitting in the passenger seat. "Hey so which mall are we going to" "Northwest" she says as I pulled out the drive way. "Aw to by Itsukis asleep" Uraraka says pouting.

"Weres Iida?" "He went to work. Hes been hella busy these days. Wheres Bakugo" "Hes some where" I say "Thats not normal" she says "Yea hes been acting weirder than usual" I said. We pulled up at the mall.

I got out as I took Itsukis car seat out and put it in her stroller. Uraraka held Katsumis hand as we walked in. "Lets go to Childrens Place first" she says as I nodded.

Bakugos POV

I walked in and seen a girl with long black hair "Are you Ashley?" I asked "Yea thats me lets go" she says as I follow her.

"Do you have anything in mind?" "Uh I want something not too big. But not to small" I said as she nods her head. We reach the ring place as she walked me to the place that discripted. "So your mom says pick anything anf she'll pay for it so go ahead".

I looked and didnt see anything until a green emerald cought my eye "I want this one but we have to make it a little bit smaller for his finger" I say "Mmmk" she says writting something down "Can I use your hand real quick" "Uh yea I guess" She hands me her hand. It was about the same size "you have some really pretty hands" she smiles and says thank you.

Izukus POV

We had got some clothes for Itsuki and Katsumi and we walked around for a bit. Uraraka was rolling and playing with the baby as I held Katsumis hand. "Ma isnt that daddy?" Katsumi says pointing and I'll be damned. It was Katsuki Bakugo with another woman holding her hand with a ring on it.

He then looks at me as I can tell his heart drops. I looked away hurt and walk off "Ma why wont you-" "Not now Katsumi" I say grabbing his hand walking off. I dont know if I misunderstood but I clearly saw him with another woman.

"What happen Izu" "Hes here with another woman" I say trying not to break down. "Its ok but you have to hear him out either way. Have some trust in him" "Yea we'll see" I said walking with them.