Meeting the Bakugos

Izukus POV

I hesitantly clicked the answer button, "Hello?" "Hello is this Izuku?" "Yes...who's asking?" "Oh you dont remember me? Its me...Momo" my heart stopped beating so fast as me and my mom sighed "Hey Momo sorry, I didnt recognize your voice" "Oh thats okay I was just wondering how you were doing" "Im okay how are you and Todo" "we're okay but i'll let you go you must be busy" "Okay bye Momo" "Bye Izuku". I saved her number "Jesus I thought that was your father.....he better not show his face" my mom says as I sighed.

"Comon Katsumi were going to bed were gonna see daddy tomorrow" I say walking to my room "OKAY can I sleep with you tonight" he asked as I nod. He runs to my room as I follow behind, I see that hes on my bed laying down. "Mommy......" "yes?" I say sitting down on the bed. "How did you have a baby?" I froze and chuckled "I'll tell you that when your older ok? Love you bubs" I say kissing his head as I turned of the light and layed beside him.

TIME SKIPPPP MORNING~~

I woke up to Katsumi jumping on the bed yelling "MOMMY WAKE UP GRANDMA SAID WAKE UP" "Katsumi stop jumping on the bed" He stops and I get up stretching and I see he's dressed and my mom comes in "Izuku get dressed where going to the Bakugos for breakfast" "Alright" I say walking to the bathroom grabbing some clothes. I took a good 15 minute shower, got out and brushed my teeth and but on a pair of jeans and a long green shirt and walked out.

"IZUKU COME ON" "IM COMMING" I put on my shoes grabbing my phone and head out the door locking it. I got in the passenger seat of my moms are as Katsumi sat in the back looking out the window. "Katsuki your going to meet your other grandma ok and you know how you look like your dad?" My mom says "Yes" he says looking up "Well your dad looks just like his mom so you look like her too" "Woah thats cool" he says giggling.

We pulled up into their drive way as we got out, Katsumi stuck to my side as my mom knocked on the door. "Hello Inko how have you been girl" Mitsuki says as my mom and her hugged. "Im good" "Great....Ah hello Izuku- whose this little man" "This is Katsumi hes Kacchans son" I say and she froze "He never told me he had a child" she says "Nevermind I'll deal with him later come in" we walked in and I seen Kacchan but his mom gets to him first.

"YOU BRAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A CHILD" She says Hitting him. "DAMNIT YOU OLD HAG I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU SHIT" He says yelling back. I chuckled and rolled my eyes...still the same. She hit him again as he winced. Katsumi laughed "Awww your so cuteeee Masaru come look at our grandchild" she says holding him. "He is...he looks like Katsuki too" "Yea he does..our genes run strong". My mom, Mitsuki and Masaru were awing over Katsumi who didnt seem to mind.

"Nerd are you sure your ready to tell them. Knowing my mother shes gonna throw a marriage party" he says as I laughed. His hand snaked around my waist. "Yea my mom already knows and Katsumi hem's excited about the baby though" I say leaning into his touch. "Thats good. But did Katsumi ask how the baby got there" he says smirking. I punched him as he winced "Katsuki I better not catch you telling him anything hes not old enough to hear" I say "Fuck alright" Katsumi came to me "Mommy whats wrong with daddy?" "Oh nothing hes just being a dic- I mean hes just being stupid" "Oh ok".

We got to the table and everyone was talking about child hood and random things. "Uh you guys I have some news" I say "What is it Izuku?" Mitsuki says "Im pregnant". It got quiet as the only thing you heard was Mitsukis fork fall on her plate. "AH IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA OF TWO" Sbe yells happyily. "Did you know Katsuki?" Masaru says "Yea" "HOLY SHIT WE GOT TO GET YOU GUYS YOUR OWN HOUSE AND THEN MARRIAGE" Mitsuki yells as Kacchan face palmed himself. "Honey please stop yelling" Masaru says trying to calm down his wife but she ignored.

She got up and went to me kissing my face "THANK YOU SO MUCH SON AHHHH" she then went to Kacchan who tried to run away but she cought him "Aghhh you old hag let me go" he says tying to pushing her away.

We settled down and Mitsuki started "So Izuku what do you want this time.  A boy or a girl?" "Uh it doesnt matter to me" "I want a baby sister" Katsumi says. "Hes too cute. Im going to buy you guys a house mk? And we'll talk marriage later" she says "Honey let the kids decide that" Masaru says "Hey Mitsuki we have to shopping once we know the gender" My mom says "Oh yea that babys closet is gonna be packed" she says.

We got done and headed to the living room to talk. My mom and Kacchans parents were talking to Katsumi about school and stuff. "Hey nerd come with me" I get up and we go to Kacchans child room. He doesnt live with his parents although he does visits. We walk in and he closes the door. "What do you need Kacchan" I say sitting on his bed. "Nothing just wanted to be with you" he says sitting beside me. "I honestly want a baby girl" he says putting a hand on my stomach.

"Doesnt matter to me but after this baby im not having anymore kids" I say putting my head on his shoulder "Why notttt" he wines which is rarely shown or done by him. "Kacchan stop wining. I never said you had to stop having sex. I dont want anymore little you's running around that I cant control. And we only need two." I say looking at him. "You do have a point. But Shes gonna come out just like me" I rolled my eyes "Yea and if she does you gonna have to control her" I said.

"No problem. I love you Izu" "I love you too" I say smiling "I swear your smile could cure every problem in the world" I laughed "Yea right". We kissed but it wasnt that 'hey lets have sex' type of kiss. It was filled with love. We pulled away as we rested our heads on each other. I had to say he has changed over these eight years....

"Izu you should grow your hair out, you'd look really hot" he says "Only if you get an undercut" I say back. "Deal" he says then my phone rings and its an unknown number. "Who is that?" Kacchan says. "I dont know" I answered saying "Hello" "Hello Izuku" I heard a deep and familiar voice that I didnt want to hear ever again.....

Yaho~~ Author here thanks for the views you guys and let me know if you guys have any suggestions for the baby or baby name.

If yall dont answer that question imma do some hard angst that yall aint gone like🙂 jk jk im kidding im not gonna do that to yall.

But thanks you guys😽.