Home Again

Izuku POV

We talked a few more minutes until he says "Nerd i'm coming over your moms house to help move your stuff" "Now?" "Yea now but im gonna go home and catch a uber because I dont have anyone else to do drive my car hom" "Ok see you" I say getting up but he grabs my wrist. "Kiss" He always has to bend down because im too short for him.

So I took my hand on his neck and brought him down and our lips connected. I didn't care who was starring or not I just missed this, it went on for about 20 more seconds until I pulled away for air. "Nerd" he says and I look at him, he gives me that look of wanting sexual activities. I sighed laughing "Maybe".

I walk out to go to my moms house. On the way there I gotta phone call from Todoroki "Hello Todo, you need something?" "Ummm Momo just told me she was pregnant" I swerved a little bit "WHAT?! Im gonna be an AUNTIEE" I say happy "Yea but what do I do shes crying" I swear this boy can be so dense.

"Ok so you want to hold her into a giant hug and tell her you love her" "Oh thats easy I do that all the time" he says.....after about 1 minute or so "Uh Midoriya she wont let go" "Yes yes so now cuddle her to sleep and rub her stomach" I say "Okay" "Alright now call me back later love you todo" "Love you too Midoryia" he says and hangs up.

I started screetching and people look at me like I was crazy but YES Im honestly so happy for Todo. I wonder what there baby looks like. I pulled up in the drive way getting out, I called Uraraka. "Hello Izu" "Hey Ura did you hear the news from Momo?" "Uh no? Not yet" "AHHH SHES PREGNANT" "WHAT?! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER. imma call you back so I can call Todo" she says as I walked in the house "Kk call me back I have some news too" I say and I hung up.

I flopped on my couch and waited until Kacchan came to help me. I wonder how Todos family is handling it.

Todoroki House Hold

Fuyumi was sitting down working on her computer when she got a call from Todoroki "Hey baby bro" "Hey sis, Momos pregnant" he says straight forward "Excuse me sho" She covers the phone and screams. Natsuo came in busting the door "WHAT WHAT HAPPENED?" "SHO'S GONNA BE A DAD" she yells back as Natsuo just stood there surprised.

Enji came in "What the hell is all this screaming for" "Sho's gonna be a dad....YOUR GONNA BE A GRANDPA" She yells again jumping with Natsuo. "Wait I heard Sho's a dad so IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA" Rei says clapping her hands. Enji was spaced out "U-uh Enji you ok" Then out of nowhere he yells.

"SHOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOO!!!" "Hey sis, I heard dad scream through the phone did he pass yet" "No but im so happy for you" "Thank you" he says and he hangs up.

"I cant wait for baby gifts" Natsuo says. Enji was still in shock tl even say anything so they left him there.

Izuku POV

I laughed at the thought and got up to drink some water when I heard a knock at the door. I placed the bottle down opening the door to ses Kacchan. "Hey nerd" he says and he comes in. We started to pack and joked about Highschool and wondering if Present Mic and Aizawa got married yet.

We were done as I left a note to my mom about me leaving. I let Kacchan drive for us "Kacchan Todo's gonna be a dad" "Realllyyyyyy thats cool. I wonder what the kids gonna look like" "Yea same I cant wait for her to give birth tho". I said holding my head on the window. We drove the rest of the way unpacking as we got in the house. The place looked so fricken gloomy.

"Kacchan im gone for a week and you cant even keep the place happy" I say shaking my head "Well you are my happiness and without you its gonna be dark" he says and that melted my heart a little. I walked up stairs as he followed closing the door.

SMUT WARNING FOLKS
I fwipped my head back "Boy what are you doing" he walks to me holding my waist "Izuuuuuuuuuuuu I want you" "Do you have a condom" I said rasing my brow up. He goes to his side of the draw pulling one out. "Come onnnnnn we only have this time before we have to pick up Katsumi" he said and to be honest he does have a good point.

"......fine-" and just like that our lips smashed into each other and I melted into it. Then it started to get heated and he picks me up by my thighs bringing me to the bed. He throws me on it hovering over me then attacking my sweet spot over and over again. I moaned out loud as he licked it before tracing down to my lower half.

He pulls of all my clothes and starts to finger me "Aghh~~ ha~ ha~ ughhh~ fuckkkk~" I moaned out holding the sheets "See this is what happens when you dont have sex for a month" he says putting them deeper in as I threw my head back. I came and he grabs my neck kissing me as I kissed back. He pumps himself and sometimes I forget how big he is and if its gonna fit.

He slips on the condom and puts it in, He grabs both sides of the sheets by my head and started to thrust in me as I immediately felt pleasure making me hold his arm to stay in place as his pace got quicker. We were sweaty as my hair stuck to my head, I dug my fingers in his back as he went deeper in me.

I turn my head one way but he pulls my chin making me look at him "Ha~ dont turn your pretty face away" he says panting and tears of pleasure that I havent felt in a while came to the corner of my eyes. "Ughh~ Ha~ ha~ Ahhh~ Katsuki~~" I moaned out his name clawing his back a little. He groans a little as I then came on our chest and came in me but the condom was still on. He kisses me the pulls as he then pulls out of me, throwing the condom away.

We have about another 30 minutes so we cuddled up and slept for about 20 minutes that way we would have time to clean ourselves when we wake up "Love you nerd" "Love you too Kacchan" after I said that I went to sleep in his embrace.

Author here and thanks for viewing peeps. I really appreciate every one of you who views or votes so thank you. And I will update more frequently for yall.

And dont worry this isnt gonna end just yet. After this theres gonna be a book 2 of when Katsumi and Itsuki get older. Love you guys 🥺.