Car crash

Izuku POV

I got up and walked to the kitchen area to see them talking about something so I listened, " Daddy how was mommy when he was younger?" Katsumi says looking up. "Well he was always this cheerful little boy......He always made a lot of friends. Then we started dating and I will be honest, Daddy was a little over protective of him and his other friends but then he slipped through my hands but I finally cought him again" Kacchan says rubbing Katsumis head.

"Wow mommy sound cool to be around at school" "He was but he was a little too friendly for my liking" Kacchan says Katsumi laughs "Whats so funny" Kacchan says raising a brow "Well maybe you should try being friendly. Even though I look like you I dont really get my attitude from you. Thats funny to me" Katsumi says laughing again "Pfft you got your moms laugh" and they both started laughing together.

I came out from behind them, "Oh mommy we were just talking about you" Katsumi says finishing his ramen "I know" I say sitting down. "Huh?," Kacchan says "Pfft I hear your whole conversation, And I was not to friendly you just were a Hot head and didnt want anyone around me" I say fwhiping my hand. "Was not you were too close to Todo" he says putting his and Katsumis bowls up.

"Was not, hes like a brother to me plus he already has a girl friend so dont be bringing up old shit" I say as he rolls his eyes. "Katsumi you have school tomorrow so are you gonna take a bath tonight or tomorrow morning?" "Uh the morning" he says "Go put on your pj's i'll tuck you in mk" I say kissing his forehead "Okay" he went to his room.

"Kacchan I wanna buy a gun" I say "What the hell deku? No I'm all the protection you need" he says "But what am I gonna do if your not there?" I say trying to sound convincing "Fine i'll think about it" he says. I internally felt happy that If my father ever came near me I could shoot him.

I got up to go to Katsumi when Kacchan pulls me into a back hug "Izuku I love you" he says into my neck as I smiled "I love you more" I say and he turned me around to kiss me. I returned the kiss but I immediately had to stop before he did something.

I pulled away as he pouted "Ah dont give me that baby face pout, no" I say walking to Katsumi. "But-" I laughed and chuckled "No" I say tucking Katsumi in getting ready for bed.

TIME SKIP TO ABOUT 5 MONTHS (Izuku only has to be pregnant for 6 months he has about 1 week left)

Everything's been ok, my father still hasnt found me yet which is good news. Katsumi is 9 now his birthday just passed, and I went for an ultrasound and found out it was a baby girl and Kacchan flipped out. He was so happy as well as Katsumi.

We decided to name her Itsuki, and Mitsuki and my mom were going crazy about shopping. They set up the 3rd bedroom really cutely.

My bump was a little bit bigger than it was with Katsumi, and this baby loves kicking me in my sleep. I have a strong feeling she's gonna be like her dad. I can feel shes already agreesive.

Today I had to go to Uraraka, she made Momo and Mina come too. I dont know why though.

"Hey Deku pease be careful driving. I hate when you drive while pregnant" Kacchan says Kissing my cheek. "I know I will, Katsumi come here" I say. He came "Mommys gonna be back later tell me if you daddy does something stupid mk" I say rubbing his head "Okay". Kacchan looked betrayed. "Katsumi your supposed to be on daddys side" Kacchan says pouting.

"Ehhh but I'm heading out love you" I say to them" "Love you mommy and Itsuki" Katsumi says waving. "Love you Izuku" He says kissing me rubbing my stomach. I walked out and got inside of the car.

I drove off, It would take about 20 minutes to get to her house. I got a call from here "Hello" I say picking it up "Hey Izu are you on your way" "Yes I have a bout 10 minutes-" then out of no where my car flipped over and everything went black. "IZUKU"-

Urarakas POV

"Yes I have bout 10 minutes-" I then heard a car flip and crash and my heart stopped "IZUKU" I yelled but never got a voice back. "YALL WE GOT TO GO IZUKU GOT IN A CAR CRASH" I yelled as I ran out the car as they ran out too. "Hey mina call Bakugo" I say driving off with them in the car. "Got it".

Bakugos POV

Denki, Jirou and Sero were over my house today. They wanted to see Katsumi. "Katsumi please do not take after my boyfriend ok? He acts really dumb sometimes" Jirou said "Pfft my daddy told me about you. He said you stuck 2 straws up your nose and drunk milk" Katsumi laughs. "BAHAHAHHA I remember that" Sero laughs and I laugh too. "Bakugo your not supposed to tell him stuff like that" Denki said.

"Eh its fun though" I say but my phone ring. Its Mina, what would she want "Hello?" "Bakugo Izuku got in a car crash at ******* street but the Ambulance is taking him to Recovery Hospital" she says and my heart drops so low.

I didnt say anything but hung up the phone. "Extras we need to go to the hospital. Katsumi go pit on your shoes." "Okay" I had to wait to tell him about his mom. "Bakugo whats wrong" "Long story short Izukus in the hospital so comon. He better not die on me" I say as we walk out with Katsumi.

TIME SKIP TO HOSPITAL~~

I walked up to the desk "Were is Izuku Midoriya's room?" "Oh hes in surgery right now so you cant go in im sorry" "FUCK". I walked over to Uraraka who waz crying  "Uraraka talk to me what happened" "H-he got into a crash on the phone so we drove to him and it was so much blood-" she says as Katsumi came to me "Daddy whats wrong?" "Hold on Katsumi". Then Izukus mom came and my parents.

"Katsuki where is he?" "He's in surgery right now. I knew I should have came with him then this would never happen-" I say but get cut off "Hey dont blame your self nothing could stop what was about to happen. All we can do now is pray that hes safe" she says rubbing my back as my dad stood beside her and I nod putting my hands in my hair.

Ms.Midorya was holding Katsumi who was crying. She might have told him what happened. She brought him to me as I held him soothing his back.

"Family of Izuku Midoriya" a nurse says coming out of a room. "Thats us " my mom says clasping her hands together. I got infront saying "What happen is the baby ok? Is he ok?" I say nervous. "They-"

Author here and my bad for the cliffhanger but had to be done. Thanks for the baby gender and name whydoyouevenbother. I might upload again Idk.

Thank you guys for the votes and views I really appreciate it🤧. Hope you guys have a blessed day.