Phone call

Izuku's POV

The test was Positive........Fucking Positive. I started to cry thinking what to do or how to tell Kacchan or what the hell I should do. I dont know why the symptoms came so early either. I need my mom to watch Katsumi while I go to the doctor.

I walked to my bed and sat on, hands in my hair. I didn't want to stress too much so I went to sleep. I tried to go to sleep but my mind kept roaming else where.

4 in the morning~~~

I heard a click at the door so I go downstairs to see who its is. I see my putting her luggage down to lock the door. I walk down the stairs and she turns, she shakes a little and sighs putting her hand over her chest "Izuku your supposed to be asleep. Whats wrong" "Oh nothing I just heard the door click so I came down to see" "Oh well get some sleep hm well talk tomorrow" "...mom?" she stops from going up stairs "Yes?".

I just broke down right there "Oh Izuku honey whats wrong? Why are you crying?" "M-mom im pregnant again-" "What? by who?" "K-Kacchan he came yesterday" "Izuku look at me" she says as I looked up and she wipes my tears "No matter what i'll help you like I always did but you need to tell Katsuki" "I know....before work tomorrow im going to the doctor" "Alright i'll call out and watch Katsumi for you" "Ok thank you mom I love you" I say hugging her "I love you too now go gets some rest dont stress about it" "Okay...."

I walked upstairs but before going into my room I checked on Katsumi. He was still sleeping soundly as I smiled. I walked to my room and slept.

TIME SKIP MORNING~~~

"HI GRANDMA" Katsumi yells as my mom picked him up hugging him. "Hello Katsumiiiii how are you" "Im okay I met my daddy" he says laughing "Thats good but today your mom has to go to work so im going to watch you okay?" "YAYYY".

I chucked and got up. I was already dressed for work but since I have at least an hour to get there I went to the doctor. "Bye Katsumi I love you Listen to grandma" I say kissing his cheek"Bye mommy love you too" he says as I walked out.

I got in the car and drove. I was a little nervous but I was okay. After work I decided that I should meet Kacchan to tell him that I was pregnant. I arrived and got out. I signed in and waited until it was my turn.

After about 10 minutes the nursed called me "Izuku Midoriya" I got up and walked into a room. "The doctor will be with you in just a few minutes" the nurse says as I sat down. I waited and played sith my fingers until the doctor came in.

"Good morning Midoryia, My name is Dr. S and today you came in to make sure your pregnant?" "Uh yes...." "Alright then so whens the last time you had sex?" "Yesterday" "mmm have you had any symptoms?" "Yes Ive been craving foods I hate, I do have a little sickness not too much though" "Great thats all for now. So im going to give you a pregnancy test. This one works better than store bought and come out 99.9% accurate" He says giving me a test. "The bathrooms down the hall so I'll be back in about 10 minutes" he says leaving out.

I walked to the bathroom and peed on the stick. After about 5 minutes which was hella quick, the results came. I sighed and looked at it. And there it was...two red lines which means im pregnant. Well shit-

I walked back as the doctor came too, "Lets take a look....well Midoryia your pregnant and since your male your results and symptoms come alot earlier than females" he says "Alright then come to me again in about 10 more weeks to check on the baby" he says as I shook his hand and I then left out.

I texted Uraraka and she was pretty excited. I texted my mom which she gave me encouraging words that helped me out alot. I then drove into my work place. I got out and dialed Kacchans number, which he immediately answered. "Hello?" "Hey Kacchan can we talk at 6 today?" "Yea but whats wrong?" "Ill tell you once we meet. Meet me at the cafe we met at the first time" "Alright nerd love you" "Love you too" I hung up and walked to my office. I didnt have that much paper work but it was just enough. I wrote down plans for a new movie too to give to the writters.

TIME SKIP~~~~

I finally got done and it was 5:40 so I hurridly grabbed my keys and phone and walked out as everyone told my bye. I drove to the Cafe to see Kacchans Car already there. My heart started to beat faster as I tried to calm myslef.

I got out and sat infront of him, "Nerd what did you want to talk about?" he asked "Uh I have some knews to tell you" I said fiddling with my fingers. "What is it?" he said "Im......pregnant" I say lowley. "Your pregnant? With my child?" "Yes" I started to cry thinking he was going to leave me again. But he held my face and said "Deku dont think that just because your pregnant again im going to leave you. I'm not gonna make that same mistake I did eight years ago" "Thank you" I say wiping my face. "No thank you. But we need to hold a family dinner for our parents to tell them as well as Katsumi" "Yea but when?" "Can we do it tomorrow?" "I guess....yea we can" "Alright do you want me to go with you home?" "No im okay ill see you tomorrow though" I said getting up.

"Deku...." "Hmm?" "Can I have a kiss?" I was shocked but nodded my head. He came to me and kissed me and I heard the workers fangirling and fanboying. I let go and drove home.

Workers POV

"They need to get married and hopefully one of them invites me" one says "Agreed they are literally made for each other I cant" another says.

Izukus POV

I arrived home to see my mom playing with Katsumi. "MOMMY" Katsumi says running up to me. "Hey Kat you had fun?" "Yea I did I had Ice cream and we played alot today" "Thats cool. Hey mom can I talk to you for a second" I say as I walked into the kiten as she followed.

"Yea?" "Me and Katsuki planned to have a family dinner to tell Mitsuki about my pregnancy. Were eating at their house tomorrow" "Alright I'll have my assistants fill us in" "Okay".

I walked to see Katsumi playing so I called him over. "Yes" he says. "Mommy has something to tell you....Mommy has a baby in my tummy" "What?" he says as his head falls to one side. "How does a baby fit in there" he says pointing to my stomach "I cant tell you that now but mommys going to have a baby" "So I get to be a big brother?" "Yes you do" I say kissing his cheek. "Hi little baby" I laughed and said "They cant hear you just yet" "Aw man"

"Izuku come here" my mom says and I walk up to her "Yes" she starts but sounds a little worried"Your fathers in town and wants to see you" My face dropped and my heart. "No" "I know Izuku hes not coming anywhere near you" "He cant come back just like that after he left us" I said "He-" I stopped when my phone rung. I seen an unknown number ans stared at it....scared to answer or see whos the voice behind the number.....

Author hereeeeee and since I am bored ill upload more today thank you guys.😛