Kacchan meets Katsumi

ART ISNT MINEEEE

Izukus POV

I woke up not to early and went to shower, I brushed my teeth before going in the shower. Katsumi was still sleep, I got out and changed into a long shirt and biker shorts because I wasnt going anywhere today. Although, today Kacchan sees his son and I dont know how well Katsumi will handle it.

I go out the bathroom to see Katsumi up playing on my phone. "Katsumi did anyone call or text?" I say walking over to him. "Yea a text..here" he says giving me my phone. I see that Kacchan had text me saying he would come in about 30 minutes. I needed to get Katsumi dressed and washed.

"Katsumi go pick out an outfit while I run the bath water ok?" I said "Okay mommy and today am I meeting my dad?" he asked "Yes you are" I say as he ran to pick an outfit. I got his bath water ready and let him wash himself, he says he knows how to do it so I let him. He came out dressed in his shorts and a shirt similar to mine.

"Did you brush you teeth" I say holding his hand leading him to the kitchen. "Yes mommy can I have pancakes?" "Yes sit at the table" I made his pancakes and let him eat. I went in the living room and texted Uraraka for a while. "Mommy can you play with me?" Katsumi says. I put my phone down and say "What do you want to play" "Uh TAG" He says tagging me running.

After a while I ran and caught him. He bursted out laughing as I tickled him. "AH MOMMY STOP ITTT" He says. "Alright Alright im done" I say. I sit down as he crawls into my lap. I heard I knock on the door and got up. Katsumi turned on the TV.

I opened up the door to see Kacchan. "Hey nerd" "Hey" I let him come in, I walked him to the living room. Katsumi looked at me then his dad, he came to me as I sat down trying to sit on my lap. I put him on my lap saying "Kastsumi this is your father Katsuki" "He looks like me" he says as I laugh "Well you do take after him alot".

"Hey Katsumi" Kacchan says and surprisingly Katsumi came to him. "Hi..... can I call you daddy?" he says "Mm call me what ever you like" Kacchan says picking him up "You have a tattoo?" Katsumi says "Yes I got it with my other friends" "Cool". "Hey daddy why did you not stay with us?" Katsumi says as I started to panic a little. Kacchan looked at me saying "Well daddy was not ready and he was a little scared and I didnt own up to my responsibility. But if you ever become a parent dont make the same mistake as I did" He says to Katsumi.

I kinda felt a little remorse for Kacchan, at least he's teaching his son right from wrong- "Hey Katsumi did you beat up a little kid?" "Yea..." "Good job" Kacchan says high-5ing Katsumi. I face palmed myself. "Hey Katsumi can you play in your room really quick. Mommy needs to talk" I say "Okay" he says waddling to his room.

"Kacchan dont encourage him like that" I say getting up walking to the kitchen. "Well nerd he is a mini me so im gonna have to teach him my ways" Kacchan said getting up following me. "No hes been good so far. If you keep it up hes gonna think its okay to hit people" I say going in the fridge bending down to get some water. I got back up closing the fridge door but stop when I feel Kacchans hands around my waist.

"U-uh Kacchan what are you doing-" "Be quiet nerd....I missed this" he says putting his chin in my neck. It actually felt nice, but then we got interrupted by Katsumi. "MOMMY I WANT-" He stops mid sentence and looks at us. I froze as Katsumi says "Daddy what are you doing?" I cut Kacchan off from saying anything "UH NOTHING" I say pushing him away blushing. "Mmmmm thats not what I seen mommy" He says crossing his arms. "Mommy was just about to kiss me" Kacchan says and whipped my head saying. "WAS NOT-" "YEA YOU WERE" we kept going back and fourth until Katsumi spoke.

"EWW MOMMY AND DADDY THATS NASTY" He says and Kacchan laughs. I hit him saying "Oh shut up. Katsumi baby what did you want" I say walking over to him, "I want some Katsudon" he says. "Ok sit at the table so I can make it. He sat down as well as Kacchan. Those to talked for a little until I was done, "Kacchan do you want any?" "No nerd im ok" he says. "Why do you call mommy a nerd?" "Well because when we were in school he used to keep this book around and took down notes for ever class 24/7" he says "Hehe mommy was a nerd" Katsumi says and then he High-5s his dad. I rolled my eyes and pulled Kacchans ear. "Ow damnit Deku-" "What did I tell you?" "Im sorry geeze".

I let Katsumi eat as me and Kacchan went into the living room. "Hey kacchan did you ever date anyone after me?" I said  because if im being honest I felt like he had someone else. "No nerd it wasn't anyone else for me. Although my mom wanted me to date but I refused" he says as I nod. "What have you been doing these past years" I say "Nothing really I still talk to Denki,Jirou who are now dating, Sero and Mina who dates too and Kirishima. Me and kiri work together at a tattoo shop, thats all. How about you" He says. "Other than taking care of Katsumi I've been here working at an animation studio that my mom runs. She doesn't really let me work like I want though" I say as he nods.

"Its good to know your doing ok nerd" he says getting up hugging me. I was surprised but I hugged back. "Dont feel stressed about this nerd. Im not going no where" he says and uncontrollably I held him tighter. "Mommy im done" Katsumi says "Okay its time for you to go to sleep" I say un wrapping Kacchan. "But I dont want toooooo" he says running around."Katsumi im not going to chase you." I said "But but I don't want to. I'll go if daddy stays here" he says stopping in place.

I looked at Kacchan as he shrugged his shoulders. "Only if your father wants to" I say knowing Kacchan wouldn't stay so soon- "Well yes I can stay here for one night if you go to sleep" he says as my mouth flew open. "YAY" Katsumi says jumping around. Kacchan looked at me and closed my Jaw. "Comon nerd Ill stay with you for a little bit" he says walking up stairs as Katsumi lead him.

We walked in my room and thankfully my bed was huge, and I was glad Kacchan wore sweat pants. Katsumi had already changed his clothes in the bathroom and came out. He ran and jumped on my bed. I went to brush my teeth and get dressed in some fitted shorts and a loose shirt.

Kacchan was already in my bed but tbh I really didn't mind. Katsumi was fast asleep as I climbed into bed next to Kacchan. My back was facing him as Katsumi huddled into my chest. Kacchan put his hands around my waist as I melted into his touch. "Night nerd" he says as we went to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO 2 AM~~~

I woke up to someone moving around but it wasn't Katsumi because I heard his snores. I look up to see a spiky haired man, It was Kacchan and since im half sleep I don't really know what I do sometimes. "Kacchan are you leaving me again?" I say with droopy eyes, "No nerd im just going home. You shouldn't worry too much" he says bending down.

And as if my body moved on its own and I grabbed his neck and kissed him. I missed his lips on mine, its been 8 years without his touch and I desperately wanted more. "Nghhh~ Haa" I breathed and moaned into the kiss. Kacchan kissed back pulling my hair a little, I didn't want it to stop but suddenly I felt lose of touch.

Kacchan pulled away saying "Izuku your still half sleep so im nkt going to take advantage of you like that" he says getting up. "Love you nerd" he says kissing my forehead as I layed back down. I seen that he had kissed Katsumis too. His figure then disappeared as I heard the front door close. I went back into my slumber holding Katsumi.

Author here and I just wanna say thanks for the view and I hope you guys have a good day :). Love you guys for the support even if isn't a huge number but thank you.

That's it for now luvs~💞