Test

Izuku's POV

I woke up to someone poking my face. I sleepily swatted their hand awa until I heard a little voice say "Mommy you gotta wake up. Gandmas on the phone" I shot up trying to sit up but something was holding me back, Kacchan hand his hands around my waist. "Baby give me the phone and go wait in you room mommy will be there in a little bit" I say as Katsumi gave me the phone and walked out.

"Shit....Hello mom?" I say sitting up on my head board as Kacchans arms fell to my lap. "Hey Izuku honey I'm coming back tomorrow as well as you need to work tomorrow. Get someone to watch Katsumi since your going to work" she says "But I thought that you were coming back in like 3-2 days" I say turning to get off the bed. "Well I was but work got done sooner I'll be back tomorrow" "Alright love yoi" "Love you more" she says and I sighed and got up.

I walked to the door closing it which I could barley do. Kacchan, when it comes to sex he doesn't know how to.....hold himslef back therfore he leaves my back like a broken stick. Now I am sore. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I was washing all the cum out of me and on my legs, then it hit me. He didnt pull out which means I could possibly be pregnant. Although that wouldnt be bad, I wonder how Katsumi and his father would take it.

I got out and got some knew pajamas, I looked to see Kacchan still sleep so I let him and went into Katsumis room. "Hey Katsumi what do you want to eat" I asked holding his walking downstairs. "What ever your gonna eat" he says walking to the TV and watching it. I made a omelet and rice for him to eat. I called him to the table as he at.

I didnt feel to good about eating right now, so I walked into the living room and watched some TV. I then heard foot steps and I see Bakugo dressed in his clothes from yesterday. He walked to me and gave me a kiss "Sorry nerd but works calling Love you" he says "Okay Love you too" he the walks the the Kitchen and gives Katsumi a hug and im so glad Katsumi took him well.

He left the house as I got up to lock the door. I walked to Katsumi "Katsumi, is there anywhere you want to go today?" "Uhmmm no not now but can we eat out to lunch?" "Yes we can" I ruffled his hair. (He has the hair texture like deku but the color like Katsuki)

"Finish eating mommy will be back" "Okayy" he says. I walked upstairs to grab my phone, I really needed to wash my sheets so I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed the clothes and sheets to wash them. I took out my other set of sheets and set up my bed. I walked down stairs to see Katsumi playing with his cars watching TV. I always asked him would he like a tablet but he says no.

I looked at my phone to see Uraraka had called me, I re called her and waited. "Hello" she says "Hey Uraraka did you need something" "No just wanted to check on you. My bestie senses are tingling what happened" "Well Katsuki took us to the Amusement park and Mina and Kiri came. We then got back and had sex" "Damn Izuku why you say it so casually" "Cuz it just happened" I laughed out. "Did you use protection?" "uhhh no-" "Bestie your pregnant again" "What? no im not" "Alright but give it till tomorrow. then take test" "Alright bye" "Bye" I then hung up.

The thought of a second child did scare me a little. But the way that Kacchan has came around I dont think he would leave me. Not now at least.

Bakugo's POV

I had to go to work today at the shop and me and Kiri are known to have good service. I walked in to see Sero, Mina and Kiri talking. "What are you extras doing slouching" I said. "Oh hey bakubro I was just telling Sero about Katsumi" Kiri says. "Your son is so cute. Although Mina did change her phone bakuground to her and him" Sero says a little sad. "Yea yea dont disturb me while I worl though" "We wont" Mina says.

The bell on the door chimed as a blond woman came in. Her outfit would turn heads but not me, I just do my job and sadly seducive women here are the cons. "Hi im Camie I booked an appointment for today" she says to me and I then look at the board and I'll be damned....she was.

"Alright follow me" I say as she did. She sat down in the chair as I started "So you wanted a rose vine all over your side?" "Yea I know its gonna take about 2 or 3 sessions so get as much as you can done" she says putting in head phones. I walked over to my station and put om gloves and got the needle ready. I then started to work.

She wanted something like this:

It wouldnt take too long although she would have to come in for the other half to get done

It wouldnt take too long although she would have to come in for the other half to get done. Its been about 2 hours and I stopped working. I patched her up as she payed me half the price. "Thank you" she says and to be honest she wasnt like those other girls, she was more behaved but that doesnt mean I liked her. Shes just a client.

Izukus POV

"Grab you coat just in case Katsumi" we were getting ready to eat out when I seen it had started to rain I told him to bring a jacket. I brought my sweat shirt. "I got it" he says walking to the car. I closed the house door and walked to my car getting in. "Alright Kat do you know where you want to eat?" "Um a ramen place" he says and I drove there. On the way it had started to pour rain so He put his jacket on in the car. I grabbed my umbrella as we walked inside.

It wasnt crowded just the right amount of people, about 1 couple at each table. I sat Katsumi infront of me as we waited for our waiter. "Katsumi what do you want to drink" "I want a fruit punch" "Okay then". After about 2 minutes a waiter came "What can- Oh hello Izuku" "Hey Asui how have you been" "Im ok what can I start you off with for drinks?" "Can I get a water and Fruit punch kid size please" "Alright and is this your son?" "Yes his name is Katsumi" "Wow never knew you and Bakugo had a child" "Yea" "Alright it will come soon".

"Katsumi what type of ramen would you like?" "I dont know" he says "Alright I'll order you what I get okay" "Okay". Our drinks came as I ordered the food, for some reason I was craving pickles but I hate pickles. The food came and Katsumi asked "Mommy why are you eating pickled? You hate those" "Oh u-uhm i dont know" I say as he ate his ramen.

I did need to take a test so I'd buy one before I got home, I never liked pickles so now im having these food cravings. Me and Katsumi finished eating as I payed the bill. It was still raining as me and Katsumi held hands walking out. I went to the store and brought Katsumi inside.

I went to grab a test "Mommy whats that for" "Its for me dont worry ok?" "Okay.." he says. I let him pick out a piece of candy and we walked out.

We got back home as Katsumi fell asleep because he said he was too full. "Ah shit-" I peed on the stick and waited about 20 minutes. It was still dark with heavy rain. The test pinged signalling it was finished, I nervously went to see it.....

It said-

Author here and I will do another Chapter tomorrow and if im being honest this book is so much fun to write. There will be some angst coming up though.

Thats it for now I have to take a test today so Thank you luvs for the support and views💞💞