We need a Break

Izukus POV

I woke up from my 20 minute nap to see Itsuki asleep beside me. Katsumi comes in saying "Mommy daddy said hes going somewere" Katsumi says, I get up and sigh "Thats ok hunny. What do you want for dinner?" I say picking up a sleeping Itsuki in my arms.

"I want rice and fish" he says "Okay give me a minute honey. Go watch TV for me" I say grabbing my phone walking out with him. "Alright" he says walking to the living room. I sat Itsuki in her downstairs crib as she was still asleep. I started to cook.

I finished up, leaving some for Kacchan. Although im mad at him he still has to eat something. "Katsumi come on and eat" I say as I heard his foot steps come in. He sat down as I placed the plate infront of me and him. He started to eat as well as I did.

We finished up then Katsumi went to watch some more TV, "Katsumi you have to go to bed early you have school tomorrow" I say as he yells ok. I washed dishes walking back in the living room to see the baby up looking at me. "Hellooooo Itsuki baby~" I say picking her up. She slobs as I wiped her mouth.

Me and Katsumi played with her for a while until she started to cry. I had to feed her again so I made her a bottle and fed her. She was growing up hella quick. "Katsumi its time for bed. I'll come to tuck you in" I say "Ok mommy" he says turning off the TV as he walked into his room. I fed the baby walking intl his room.

"Mommy are you and daddy gonna be ok?" he asked "Yes.....Mommys just upset" I say "Oh.....Love you mommy and Itsuki" "We love you too" I say kissing his forehead. I walked out turing off the light.

I burped Itsuki rocking her as she wouldnt sleep. I held her up "You won't sleep for nothing huh" I say giggling as she laughed at me. After an hour she went to sleep. I put her in her crib with a pacifier in her mouth. I walked out to go get some wine.

I tool out some Reunite Moscato and poured it into a glass and drunk some. I walked to the living room scrolling through Insta when I hear the door shuffle. Kacchan came in looking tipsy "What the fuck Kacchan where have you been" I say to him "Not now Deku" he says. I got up and went to him "So where coming home drunk now? What the hell is up with you" I asked him "Izuku move out the damn way" he says raising his voice, I hated when he got drunk. Back in highschool we went to a lot of parties and he would get drunk and do stupid things.

"No. Are you cheating on me Kacchan" I say. I never thought i'd had to asl this question "No im not, but move out the way so I can sleep im fucking tired" "Of what?! Your not here anymore your out with that bitch-" I stop when I feel a sting on my cheek. "Shut the fuck up?!" he says but then stops "Shit Izuku im sorry-" "Get out.....GET THE FUCK OUT" I yell as tears stream through my eyes "YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HIT ME AND LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT IM FUCKING DONE" I yell "IZUKU CALM DOWN I SAID I WAS SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT" "NO GET OUT" I yell crying pushing him.

"Izu baby please-" "Leave me........" I say hanging my head low. "Tch" he says and leaves out. I fell to my knees crying......I never thought Kacchan would hit me.....Maybe raise his voice but a hit.

I felt so weak at this point......I seen Katsumis head poke out. "M-mommy?" "Im sorry Katsumi come here" I say as he ran and hugged me crying "M-ma what happened to daddy" "Im so sorry Katsumi....Daddy did something so I told him to leave.

"Is he coming back" he says looking up at me. I wipe his tear with my thumb "No not yet" I say. I held his hand walking him to my room, I look to see Itsuki sound asleep. I put Katsumi in my chest as we both cried.

We later dozed off into slumber sleeping peacefully.

???'s POV

"Ha thank you Josh......" I say to him "No problem....he should be tipsy for a few hours" he says "Great work" I toss him 3 thousand dollars as he smirked"Nice doing business" he says walking out. "Everything has come to plan......I will make you suffer Izuku" I say laughing.

TIME SKIP MORNING~~

Izuku POV

"Katsumi baby grab your book bag" I say putting Itsuki in her crib as she sucked on her pacifier. "I got it" he says running out. We walked out the door as I grabbed Itsukis diaper bag and locked the door. I drove to Katsumis school letting him out "Love you Katsumi" "Love you too mommy" he says running out and meeting his friends. I smile and drive off to Uraraka.

I pulled in as I honked the horn, she came out walking to my car "Hi Izu" "Hey Ura thanks for watching her" "No problem and im sorry again" "Its ok" I say as she took Itsuki out of the car as well as her bag. I waved them bye as I drove to Mitsukis house.

I pulled up and got out knocking on the door as she answered "Hello Izuku whats the problem?" "I wanna talk with Kacchan....I was wondering if he was here" "Ah yes hes here come in" she says. I walked in to see him sitting down talking with the black haired girl. I scoff "Izu-" "Hush....I jusg wanna say we should take a break. Im living with my mom until I can forgive what you did to me" I say "What Izuku honey what happened" Mitsuki asked me "Ask your son. Katsuki were done" I say as he looks down on the verge of crying.

"Izu please dont do this" "I cant....you dont tell me what your doing any more and you hit me. We needa break, Dont expect me to be at the house tonight" I say walking out.

Bakugos POV

"What the hell Katsuki? You hit him?!" My mom yells at me "I didnt mean to okay! I was drunk and didnt know!" I yell bad frustrated. "Um im so sorry should I go?" Ashley asked "Yes im sorry for this" my mom says as she left.

"Katsuki give him space first. Then talk to him and tell him, forget about the surprise he needs to know" "I will thanks hag" "No problem Brat" she says rubbing my back.

Izukus POV

I got in my car and cried so fucking much my eyes started to burn. I felt something else but couldnt pin it, I shook it off and drove off to go pack our clothes.

Author here and im deeply sorry for this angst it will get better though dont worry.

Thank you guys.