We meet again

EDIT BC YALL KEEP GETTING ON MY ASS ABOUT 'LIDA' 🙄✋

TIME SKIP 8 YEARS

Izuku's POV

Its been 8 years and im now 25 working at a animation studio where I come up with designs and make them. My son is 8 years old he has my eyes but everything else is like his father. Apart of me still wonders what his fathers life is his right now.

My mother has helped me rise through the 8 years. I still talk to Todo but very rarely as he still dates Momo.

"Mommy wake up I wanna go walking around" Katsumi says. "Alright go brush your teeth and get dressed so you can eat breakfast" I say going into the bathroom. "Okay and Grandma went to work early" he says as I yawn and say "uh huh" at the same time. I let him call me mommy because hes a little more comfy with that so im ok with it.

We got dressed and ate breakfast as we walked around town for a little as it was hot. "Mommy can we get a slushy" he says pointing at a store. "Yes what color do you want" I say as we walked over. "Uh orange" he says. And if im being honest he looks exactly like his father and acts like him which reminded me more of him.

We got his slushy and started to walk around longer. We were walking when I seen two familiar faces. Kacchan and Kirishima. I didnt want to see him so I said "Hey baby how about we go visit aunty Ochacco" "Okay" he says. I still talked to Uraraka as she helped me alot too, she dates Iida although they dont have kids.

I hear a fimilar voice say "Long time no see Izuku" I was shook as I then turned around as I held Katsumis hand. "Katsuki...."

Balugos POV

I was walking around town with shitty hair for the day. I was still wondering how Deku was and how was my baby. Its been 8 years and I havent seen him. I then turned my head to see a greentte talking to a mini sized me. It hit me hard as a rock: It was Deku and my child.

"Ill be back shitty hair" I say and walk off. I say "Long time no see Izuku" he looked shocked as he turned around. He still has the same beautiful eyes. He looks so much prettier and my child looked so much like me that I couldn't even deny that wasnt my child.

Izuku's POV

"What do you want Katsuki?" I say picking up Katsumi. "You could have at least told me that you dropped out" he says. I scoff and say "Its not like you'd give a damn anyways" I tried to turn around to try to walk away but he hold my shoulder.

"Izuku I know I messed up but can we restart?" he says. "Ill....ill think about it but for now give me time and space" I say. "Well can I have your phone number?" I rolled my eyes internally as I gave him my business card. "Text dont call" I say walking off.

He looked a little more buff and had an undercut. Not gunna lie he was really handsome. "Mommy who was that man" Katsumi says, "No one baby I'll tell you once we get at the house" I say. "Are we still going to Aunty Ochacco's home?" he says. "Yes we are" I say drowning him in kisses as he giggled.

TIME SKIP~~~

We got to Urarakas house as Katsumi knocked on the door. "Hey Katsumi how are you" Uraraka says kissing his face "Heheheh im ok mommy met a strange man today who looked like me" she then stopped and looked at me. "Hey Katsumi go talk to your uncle real quick me and mommy are gonna chat" she says as he ran to see Iida.

She walked me to they're shared room as I sat in her chair. "What happened" she says as I then explained everything."That son of a bitch nk offense ms. Bokugo but like after all these years he says something now?" "Yea trust me I said the same thing internally" I say "well what are you gonna do?" she says. "I dont know I guess I could hear him out. Ill set us up tomorrow while Katsumi has school in the morning" I say leaning back. "Hmm if you need someone im here Izu" she says hugging me "Yea ik".

We talked for a while until it was time to go. I called Katsumi and sayed bye to Iida and Uraraka. "Hunny are you hungry?" "Yea can I get chicken nuggets. "Yes". I drove to McDonalds and let him get his meal. He then fell asleep after eating.

I carried him into the house as my mom still wasnt here. I put him in pjs as well as I did for my self. He cuddled me as we slept. Before I went to sleep I told Bakugo to meet me at ********* Cafe. I set my alarm and went to sleep.

Author here and that's it for tonight yall thank you.