Argument

Bakugos POV

I seen Izuku outside of the shop and my heart dropped. He looks so hurt, he grabbed Katsumis hand and left. I wanted to run to him but that would make things worse so i'll tell him when I get home.

"Katsuki? Was that him?" "Yea" I say letting go of her hand. "Dont worry about it. Your gonna make it up to him right?" "I'll try hes a stubborn person"I say chuckling. "Alright so I'll make it my hand size but a little bit smaller and were done" she says shaking my hand "Thank you" I say "No problem but you have to meet me tomorrow for the final result. Heres my number" I put it in my phone as I leave out.

Izukus POV

We got home and I put up everyones clothes. Itsuki was in her crib playing with the dangly toy on her crib. Katsumi took a nap in his room saying his legs were tired from walking. I stayed in my room with Itsuki thinking bout Kacchan and what he was doing.

I scoff at myself and look to see Itsuki asleep. I walked downstairs to get some water when I heard the door unlock. I sigh rolling my eyes at the familiar scent. "Izuku can we talk" he says "About?" I say turning around glaring at him "About today.......I promise its not what you think" he says trying to touch me.

I moved away "Then what the hell were you doing with a black haired bitch holding her hand with a ring on it?" "First off she not a bitch, second I cant tell you that" I stood in shock letting out a laugh "So you stick up for her then you dont tell me what your doing.....huh" I walk to the room but he pulls my arm.

"Izu wait I swear" "NO IF YOU DONT TELL ME NOW I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH" I yelled angry "......." "What now you cant speak?" "Izuku if you would just calm the fuck down and listen and stop being a bitc-" "I mother fucking dare you to finish that sentience" I say rasing an eyebrow.

"No your the bitch....you cant even tell me a simple fucking question. I swear if your cheating on my your not seeing your kids and me for a very long time" I say "Izuku your making it into a big ass deal that it shouldnt even have come to" "IM MAKING A BIG DEAL? HOW WHEN I HAVE A FEELING THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH AND WONT TELL ME SHIT" I yell at him.

"Your over reacting. And stop yelling before you wake the kids up" he says "And then im more suspicious because of this morning now your so quiet" I say in disbelief "Im fucking done with you if I catch something" I say "Izuku I promise its not what it looks like. Just chill the fuck out".

"You know what I dont care anymore. Dont come in the room" I say walking away. I walked in the room slamming the door.

Bakugo's POV

I grabbed my hair pulling it "FUCK" I slammed myself on the couch. I knew he was going to act like this, I didnt want to tell him because it was supposed to be a surprise. I sighed as I seen Katsumi come to me crying "Daddy why are you and mommy yelling" My heart hurted at the sight.

"Im sorry Katsumi, Mommy just misunderstood something" I said"Oh dont fight with mommy anymore" he says "I wont dads sorry" I say hugging him "Its ok" he says.

My phone rang as I seen Ashley calling me "Hello?" "Meet me at your moms house tomorrow" "Okay" I say hanging up.

Izukus POV

"He wont tell me shit. Then he sticks up for her" I say to Uraraka through the phone "Im sorry Izuku. I really dont know what to say" "Its alright but he could have said something......." "Izu you have to take care of your kids and get some rest so imma leave it to you. If you need me call me" She says as I hung up.

I sat on my bed as Itsuki was still asleep. I wanted to trust him but the fact he wont say anything is ticking me off, I put my hands in my head silently crying. I called my mom "Hey Izu whats wrong, I can hear you crying" "Mom.....I think Kacchans cheating on me" "Izuku dont misunderstand give it time" "But how can I when I clearly seen it" "Izu listen to him or hear him out. If not give him some time to explain" I sniffled "Okay mom thank you" I say hanging up the phone.

"WAHHHHH AHHH!" Itsuki started to cry so I picked her put and put a pacifier in her mouth. She sucked on it for a while until she spit out crying. "Shhhh Itsuki mommys here" I say trying to calm her down. I took a bottle that she hadnt finish drinking and gave it to her.

She calmed down and sucked on it "Geeze your so greedy" I say laughing a little. I sat on the bed head board and fed her. She fell asleep after awhile so I layed down and put her on my chest so she could sleep.

I kissed her head as she snored sleeping. I sighed thinking about my mom and what she said. So I went to sleep taking a nap.

Author here I just wanna say thank you guys and im so sorry about writing 'Lida' instead of 'Iida' 😭

Anyways thank you guys so much I really appreciate ya'll. And tell me if you guys want me to write something I'll be happy to do it. 😅