Amusment Park

ART ISNT MINEEE

Izukus POV

I woke up and stretched and I swear I had a strange dream that I kissed Kacchan. I shrugged it off, I looked down to see Katsumi sleep so I caressed his head. He tossed in his sleep so I let him sleep for a while.

My phone rung and I picked it up to see it was Kacchan. "Hey nerd are you all the way awoke?" "Yea what makes you say that?" I said walking to the bathroom. "Because im pretty sure you were half sleep when you kissed me last night" he says as I stood in shock. Well shit it wasnt a dream-

"Oh my god im so sorry" I said face palming myself and blushing and im so glad he cant see. "Its ok Deku" he said laughing "But I called you to see if you and Katsumi wanted to go to the amusement park today?" "Yea we'll go" "Okay ill pick you up in 20" "Okay bye" I say and hang up.

I went to check on Katsumi and it looked like he just got up. He got off.the bed and came to me, "Mommy~" he wines and when he does this he wants me to hold him. So I picked him up and walked downstairs. I sat him at the table and made some breakfast for us.

"Hey Katsumi your dad is taking us too the Amusement park today" I say placing his food down. "Really?" he says "Yes so eat up hm?" he started to eat as well as I did. I put our plates up and we got dressed. Bakugo knocked on the door and I let him in. He brought Katsumi to his car as I went to grab my wallet and I came down locking the door.

I got into the passenger side as Kacchan drove off. "Deku Mina and Kiri are coming so beware because Mina loves little kids. They still dont know I have a child" he says "Its okay" I say looking out the window.

We arrived and surprisingly it was a lot of people even if it was early. We walked to the intrence and got our wrist bands, I held Katsumi's hand as we walked up to Mina and Kiri.

"Hey Midobro its been so long" Kiri says waving at me. "Hey kiri" "AHHHH IZUKU" Mina says hugging me and I hugged her back. "Hey Mina-" "Mommy who's that?" Katsumi asked. "Oh shit Midobro you have a son?" Kiri says "He looks just like Katsuki" Mina says "Well thats because hes my daddy" Katsumi says as Mina awed. "Hey whats your name" Mina says "Im Katsumi" he says "Im Mina and this Is Kiri where friend of your parents" she says.

"Can I hold you. Your so cute~" Mina says and Katsumi nods, Mina picked him up and spun him around as Katsumi giggled. "Alright lets move it extras" he says as we followed him.

We played alot of games and rode rides and ate until it got dark which was quicker than expected. "Mommy can I ride the Farris Wheel with aunty Mina and uncle Kiri?" he says pulling my shirt. "Yea you can" I say. "Nerd your gonna ride with me" "Okay" we waited until it was our turn.

We reached the top then it stopped to let some people on. "Izu I know its a little to soon but...can you be my boyfriend again" he asked "Hmm let met think" I say jokingly putting my hand up to my chin. "Really Deku?" he says looping his head to one side. "Ok ok.....yes I'd be glad to be your boyfriend again" I say giggling.

A/n- "Why are we moving fast"...Gurl this is a literal fanfiction we finna move fast💀 And I didnt feel like "Oh lets make him say No" Gurl NO I didnt even plan that shit out all the way...

PLUS- If u dont feel like Izuku should be with him I'd advise you to like...Click away bc we finna be moving fast and stuff🙂

He came to my side and kissed me, I kissed and melted into the kiss. His tongue explored my mouth as I tried not to moan. I pulled his hair ashe grunted, I had to pull away to breath. "Ha~ Kacchan we cant do that here your making me desperate" I say wiping my mouth blushing. He smirks saying "And whats wrong with that" he says leaning in but stops when its time for us to get out.

I got out to see Katsumi eating cotton candy as Mina and Kiri were talking. "Aye Bakubro its getting late so were gonna head out. Sero just got off of work and wants to see Mina" Kiri says. "Alright see ya extras" "Bye Katsumi" Mina says as Katsumi waves. "Katsumi it's pass your bed time and I know your sleepy" I say.

"I am" he says running to Kacchan, they both held hands when walking out as I followed. We drove home as I opened the door. "Katsumi go change and ill tuck you into bed okay" I say as he rubbed his eyed yawning walking into his room upstairs.

"Kacchan meet me in my room" I said as he walked upstairs. I walk upstairs after drinking some water to go tuck Katsumi in. He was already asleep cuddling his large stuffed bear so I kissed his head and ajared the door. Since he is a heavy sleeper he wouldn't come to my room.

I walked into my room closing the door and seen Kacchan sitting on my bed. I gave him the biggest sweat pants I had which were a little fitted on him but he didn't mind. He layed down as I layed facing him. "Deku your still as pretty as you were in highschool" he says running his fingers through my hair. "Even your freckles are beautiful" he says and I blush hiding in his chest.

SMUT PPL I REPEAT SMUT

He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed him back as our tongues danced in each others mouths. He got on top of my and kissed my neck, he automatically hit my sweet spot and I then moaned out loud thanking god my son was a heavy sleeper.

"Hey~ Kacchan m-make sure you have a condom~~" I moaned out "Damnit nerd I dont have one" he says. "Shit just pull out" I say as I pulled him down hungrier for another kiss. He started to leave hickeys on my chest and neck till he flipped me over.

My ass  was in the air as he pulled off my pants and shirt then my underwear. He licked his fingers then stuck two fingers in my already hungry hole. "Ahhh~ Fuck~~" I moaned out. "Damn deku your whole is so tight" he says then sticks two more as I screamed a little "UGH~ Right there~ nghhhh~" He then started to lick my hole which made me even moan more "agggg~ Katsuki~ HhhAHH~" I then came as my back arched. "Hmm Deku I can see you havent been sexually active" he says as I pant.

He takes off his clothes and starts to get his memeer ready. "Izu I remember your first time with me and you took my dick well" he says and slowly puts in his member. "I also remember the pleasure and tears in your face" he says fully having his member in me. He moved and I felt to much pleasure I moaned uncontrollably.

"Ugh~ Fuck Izuku your so tight" "Ha~ aughh fuck~" I moaned he then flipped us around into missionary as I was on the bottom. He hit my prostate as tears filled my eyes. If felt like my first time. "Oh my godddd~ Ughh Katsuki~" I moaned clawing his back but at the time he didnt care. "Ugh~ ha~ i-im im cumming" I say through moans and pants and I then came. As Kacchan did too. He didnt pull out which made me yell "Katsuki pull out!" "Shit-" he pulled out but it was already seamen in me.

I didnt know what to feel so I just cleared my mind and kissed Katsuki. He then flipped me on top of him as we fell asleep sweaty and stuck to each other.

SMUT  ENDS FOLKS

Author here and thats it for today. I might upload tomorrow though I dont know yet but thank you guys💞