Wedding day (continued)

I will say that this is going to be my last chapter.....I think....I don't know might be not sure yet.

SMUT FOLKSSSSS

Izuku POV

Then without warning our lips connect and he flips me onto his lap gripping my waist, "Please tell me we have condoms some where-" I say then he stops "Uh I don't know.....let me check real quick" he said putting me on the bed, he walks to the dresser and after a minute he says "Found 1,....or about 10-"

He walks up to me pushing me down so I would be laying down, He kisses me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands crawl under me and hug my waist then an Idea pinged in my head.

I switched our position to wear I was on top of him "You know Kacchan I haven't gave you head in a while" I say tracing my hand on his chest, but then he grabs my hand "Now now Izuku don't get too cocky if you cant take it" I smirk "Bet 50 bucks I can make you cum in under 5 minutes" I say "Deal" he said and I immediately pushed him down on the bed making my way down to his pants.

I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants pulling them down. "Kacchan your already hard" I say and he turns his head the other way as I seen some blush creeping on his face "Set the timer for me" I say pulling my phone out of my back pocket handing it to him.

"Okay, 5 minutes" he said and my god I swear he's gotten bigger.....or maybe I just haven't seen it in a while. I played with him for a while by just licking his tip and I felt him shudder then I deep throated and I could see he his head thrown back.

I went up and down until he grabbed my hair moving my head as he moaned the he pulls my head back and cums. Then the clock dinged "Heh told you so~" I say crawling on his lap then he takes me by the neck and kisses me.

He strips me as I was still on top of him "Do you want me to prep you first?" "No I think I'll be ok" "Alright don't wine tho" "I don't wine anyways" I say back and he slips on a condom and licks two of his fingers sticking them in me as I moaned.

Then he stuck it in me and I gasped holding onto his shoulder for support, "Can I move" he asked and I nod my head. He then lift my ass up and slams be down as I panted and moaned, after a while I pushed him down to I was on top of him.

I was a sweaty and moaning mess, my long hair stuck to my head from all the sweat. I held his hands as I continued, then once again he flips us to were im on the bottom, and he started to thrust deeper making me loose breath. He leans down to me and kisses my neck as I gripped his hair.

He slips his hand under my leg holding my thigh, He sucks my neck as tears swell in the outter corners of my eyed as I moaned loud, probably loud enough that the whole hotel could hear but I don't care. I took his face and kissed him which felt way better than they usually would.

I pulled away "Ugh~ I-im gunna~" I say but couldn't get all the words out because my mind was going blank, then I came and I felt Kacchan get a little big bigger which ment he came too. I let out a breath as he collapsed on me, He pulls out of me taking of the condom throwing it away
and he back hugs me. We're sweaty but that didn't change the fact that Kacchan kept hissing my neck and chest.

I felt his face in the crook of my neck breathing at a steady pace. " i wube u" I laughed a little "I love you too....more than you could ever imagine" I felt him lose grip on my waist which meant he fell asleep.

I snuggled myself into his back and closed my eyes going to sleep. I'm so happy I could spend the rest of my life with him......I hope he stays like this though.

Author here and Imma make 1 more chapter and that's the end😭 its gonna be wholesome dony worry yall.

Anyways thanks to the ppl who voted 💞.