Talking it out

Izukus  POV

We all got ready to go to sleep but I moved Itsukis crib to my room because i'm so used to it. I lay her down as she got finished eating, I covered her up putting a pacifier in her mouth as she sucked on it.

I turned off the light going to check on Katsumi, I walk in his room to see him looking at the ceiling. I walk to him sitting on his bed "Goodnight Katsumi" I say kissing his head.He flips around to him side "You promise your gonna talk to dad?" he says "I promise" I said intertwining his finger with mine. He smiles as I ruffle his curls "Love you" I say getting up turing off the lights "Love you too" he says.

I walked to my room and got in the bed. I wanted to talk to Kacchan but I needed time......I'll wait a couple of days to finally meet him. I shook my head and closed my eyes going to sleep. Before I drifted into sleep I felt a single tear fall from my eye, I wiped it and slept.

TIME SKIP TO 1 WEEK~~

Bakugo POV

Its been 1 week and he still hasnt contacted me. I havent seen Katsumi nor Istuki ever since that day. My mom told me to wait around for him so I did........I couldnt take it and to be honest I've been miserable.

I missed those hugs,laughs,cuddles and little arguments that ended up in Katsumi bringing us together. The hag and my dad have been watching over me but i'm not giving up on the proposal just yet. I really want to marry him even if he doesnt trust me right now.

I got up to go to work today which is really the only thing thats making me happy right now. I did miss Itsukis little baby laugh though. I got up and took a shower, I got dressed and grabbed my keys and phone headed out for work.

Izuku POV

Its been 1 week since the incident and I havent contacted him yet....ive been thinking so I'll finally do it. My hair has gotten long even for it being a week. I didnt get it cut so I just let it grow.

I got Itsumi into a daycare so I could meet up with Kacchan. Ive been thinking and I guess its time to hear him out......Uraraka has to work and my mom did too which she already left for. "Katsumi are you ready?" "Yes" he says running out of the room.

I picked up Itsuki as she was in the car carrier grabbing the keys and my phone. Katsumi walks out as I unlocked the car door and he got. in. I buckled up the baby and drove off to drop off Katsumi. I arrived as he got out "Bye ma love you" he says running off "Bye love you too" I say smiling at him. He's getting older by the minute.

I drove off to the daycare, I got out and took Itsuki with me as well as her diaper bag. I walked in and signed in "Hell Midoriya, Is this Itsuki?" a teacher says "Yes" I said "Great ahhh shes so beautiful. Im the infant teacher Ms. M and I will take care of Itsuki while shes here" "Ah thank you but I have to leave" I say kissing Itsuki as she laughs. I walk out to the car and sat there for a while.

I pulled out my phone and texted Kacchan 'Meet me at the ***** place' he reply's back quick saying ok. I drove to the place and waited for him.

Bakugos POV

I was chiling as I just got done with another client and didnt have anymore today. I was with shitty hair Sero and Mina. My phone pinged as I checked it, my eyes lit up as Izuku says 'meet me at the ***** place' so I replied ok and got up. "Later extras I got business" "Alright bro take care" Kirishima says as I walked out. I drove to the place to see him.

Izuku POV

I waited until I seen Kacchan come through the door, he sat down infront of me. "Were here so you can explain. I'm still debating on wether Im coming back" I said straight forward as he nods and starts to talk.

"Izuku Im sorry you saw me like that but I wasnt there for her.....I was handling business with her because I had a plan. The night I came home drunk I only had one drink and im not that much of a light drinker. Im sorry for slapping you but I swear I didnt mean it, I may have done some stupid shit back then but please" he says and I look down.

"What.......what exactly were you doing with her then" I say looking at him "I was going to propose to you, he hand looked like yours so we used hers as a size reference to help with the ring. Im so sorry you caught us at the wrong moment" he says and I felt a wave of guilt hit me like a rock.

"Im sorry Kacchan......I guess Jealousy took over me but....Im also sorry for not hearing you out and trusting you" I say looking down with my hands on the table "Its okay but please trust me next time" he says holding my hands. "I will but I still wouldnt care if it was a surprise you still should have told me. Even though it would ruin plans" I said intertwining our fingers.

"Hmmm.......did......Katsumi tell you to talk to me" "Yea he wasnt too happy I didnt let you explain so I made a promise I couldnt break with him" I said "Well he is always the one who brings us together" he says laughing a little "Yea....." "You grew out your hair a little?" he says "Yea....but I just didnt cut it like usual" I say.

"Welp I guess I have to get my undercut" he says "Yea you do" I said back "Do you forgive me" "Yea.....and im sorry I didn't trust you before" I said still feeling guilty. "Dont feel guilty Izu......anyone would have thought like you all because I didnt tell you" he says reassuringly.

I smile at him as he smiles back, "I love you" I said "I love you more" I say back. "Are you coming back now?" he asked me "Yea.....I kinda miss your hugs" I say honestly. "Same....I cant wait to see Katsumi and Itsuki" he says as I smiled at him.

Thats it for now. Tomorrow I will update tho, thanks you guys and im also doing other stories so check those out if you want.