Chapter 12

{listen to the song for chapter-which is attached}

Brook P.O.V

"So tell me what do you do for living? Where do you live now?"Mom asked Justin.

I felt bad for him because of the awkward questions. I felt bad for him so much already, and this just made me feel worst.

"I still live in toronto, just farther away than I usually lived. I work at uh-"He looked at me worriedly.

"He works for a music store."I blurted out. My mom smiled brightly and nodded.

"You were always good in music Justin."She commented.

"Yeah I mean I haven't played in awhie...."He trailed off. "You work at a music store and you haven't played in awhile.. that seems pretty odd."She laughed. "Mom."I sighed. "You know I never get time cause i'm so busy."Justin commented grabbing my hand. I smiled down and blushed lightly.

"Never even thought of that. I'm getting to old to think properly."She joked. I saw her look over at our piano and smile.

"Do you remember our song?"I asked out of nowhere. He probably has no idea what i'm talking about because its been ages.

Instead of answering he stood up and pulled his pants up as he made his way to the piano. He pulled the top up so the white keys were displaced.

He skimmed his hands along the keys and smiled softly as he sat down.

January 13th, 2011

"I need to show you something! You'll love it dude."Justin laughed.

"Excuse me."I crossed my arms.

"What?"He laughed.

"I'm not a dude!"I puffed.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up and I squealed.

He carried me down stairs to the piano. Justin set me down gently on the bench so I was infront of the piano.

"What?"I giggled.

"I need to show you something."He said.

"And exactly what does my piano have to do with this?"I asked.

"Well for school I had to write a song for a class, and I decide to write a song for you, but I have no lyrics yet."He said smiling at me.

"You didn't...."I said amazed.

"I did Brook."He laughed cutely.

"What you kids doing?"My parents walked in smiling at us.

"I'm about to play the song I wrote for Brook."He said laying his hands on the piano keys and started to play a soft melody. After a minute I felt myself crying happy tears.

He stopped playing and looked at me worried. "You didn't like it."He frowned and sounded disappointed.

"No Justin its so beautful."I said pulling him into a hug. He giggled and pulled me even closer and he kissed my head.

"I love you."I whispered in his chest.