Chapter 6

Brooklin's P.O.V

I have been asking questions for a big part of my life....

Because of Justin.

Where is Justin?

What is he doing?

Where is he moving too?

Is he ok?

Did he even love me?

I was going insane for those years, losing him.

The first guy I fell in love with.

The guy that treated me like such a princess.

I remember how mad I got when Jason called me princess or even ballerina, because Justin use to call me that.

Now that I know Jason is Justin , and Justin is Jason , I'm not as ..... Furious about the names.

I never thought bumping into him, would be like this.

Him kidnapping me, and trapping me in basement.

I never thought he would look the way he did.

Yeah he still was attractive,but me being the good girl I am stays away from bad people like Jason.

Now that I know Justin is like this now, I will just have to accept that Justin is Jason now. Justin is gone forever, and I will never get too love him again.

"Hey."I heard a calm groggy voice say next to me.

I turned my head and looked at him laying down looking up at me.

"Hi." I said.

"Why you just sitting, staring at the wall for 10 minutes." He sat up so he sat next to me.

His body was so warm next to mine.

It was ..... comforting.

"You know... just thinking." I said twirling my fingers trying to avoid those eyes I once fell in love with.

He grabbed my chin gently and made me look him in the eyes.

Can he read my mind?

"Would you like to talk about it." He said clearing his throat after.

I gulped trying to look around but it was like he was staring into my soul.

"No actually not really." I whispered.

Yes, yes I freaking do!

I fell in love with you Justin, and I committed to you! You were my first love! So when you left I cried for days, I was depressed! I lost the most important thing in my damn life! You probably didn't even give a damn about me! Looking at you now I know you obviously have been with a lot of whores since the day you left till today. Now that I see you now I never wished you came into my goddamn life. You are no longer the guy I love, your the guy I hate!

As I ranted In my head I heard him cough awkwardly. I felt a tear roll down my cheek then a couple more.

"I don't know what to say." he spoke randomly.

I looked at him.

"Did I just think out loud?" I said .

He nodded.