Chapter 13

(Gif of Justin talking to Blake, Dasiy, And Hazel at dinner table)

Justin's P.O.V

I twirled the spaghetti around my plate, as I would occasionally eat bites.

Everyone was seated and eating quietly, I felt like Brook's friends were staring me down.That's why I was just looking down at my plate not even giving a fuck.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."Brook rubbed my shoulder before getting up and leaving me with them.I turned around to look at her run up stairs, as I was turning around I saw that all there eyes were on me. They all had the same expression, and it was a pure hate expression.

"Okay you guys can look at me what ever you like too okay, but I just want you guys too know Brook is the only one that makes me happy and less crazy as you guys say.You guys don't understand so don't judge me if you don't know what i've been threw."I pointed out.

"I'm looking at you because I want you to get the message, don't fuck with Brook, she is special and if you break her heart I swear. I don't care if your Jason Mccann, I will fucking kill you."He threatened.

"Okay let me tell you what, if I break Brook, which I don't intend too because I love her, then you can kill me."I shrugged.

"Good."He muttered,relaxing in his seat.

I looked at Daisy, and Hazel.

"You two?"I asked.

"We just hate you."Daisy puffed out.

"No I don't hate him, I mean he is kinda hot."Hazel said.

"Hazel!"Blake and Dasiy screamed.

I chuckled."I'm flattered, I've got Brook to tell me that, but don't you have a boyfriend Mrs. Parker?"I questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah so... I can admire someones hotness."Hazel shrugged.

"Unbelieveable..."Blake sighed.

"I mean seriously nobody knew what Jason Mccann looked like and now look! He is freaking hot.... who would have knew the biggest criminal in probably all Canada is hot as fuck, I thought he would be old and ugly."Hazel confessed.Blake agreed with her and Daisy just sat there death staring me still.

"Ah i've also read people think i'm old, i'm am only 21."I shrugged "But you must not throw my identity around, because you will not only put my life in danger but Brook's too."I warned.

They all nodded looking at each other.

"Okay i'm back did I miss anything."Brook joked running in the dining room where we sat.

"Actually you did, you missed us talking how hot your bad boy bofriend is."Blake joked.

"Oh goody."She smiled at me and I grabbed her hand kissing it softly.

"Okay well the thing was we were planning to go to the club tonight and we were gonna invite you and Justin, but the conversation kinda got in the way... so you guys wanna come?"Daisy asked putting her dishes in the sink and turning around looking at Justin and I.

I looked at Justin with a raised eyebrow.

"You wanna wanna."I teased nudging his arm.

"I don't know I mean your gonna be the one to have the most fun, and i'll be like the body gaurd."He laughed.

"How?"I smiled.