Chapter 16

Brooklin's P.O.V

I curled up my body into a ball as I laid in my pink velvet sheets.I groaned in discomfort. It has been about 2 days since what happened and I haven't heard anything from the guys or Nicole. I haven't heard anything from Justin which hurt like hell, because I wanted him to try to get me back. To plead me and to bug me about letting me listen. I was constantly thinking about him and damn it, I hate it at the moment. I'm so angry and betrayed I feel like I could hurt anything in my way.

My bedroom door creeked open and my mother popped her head out to look at me. "Hey hunny."She smiled and fully walked in and shut the door behind her.

"Mom."I quickly wiped my eyes and sat up in my bed.

"You have been in bed for 2 full days, you haven't ate or drink much in that time span. You also are crying."She confronted. "What happened?"She said obviously knowing my ways of acting like this. I mean, it happened before when Justin left me.

"It's nothing."I shook my head grabbing my phone checking it. I had some messages from the Chaz and Ryan.My eyes widen. She took my phone away and she put in her pocket.

"Mom!"I said urgently.

"You'll get it back once you talk to me. I don't want you to separate me from me again honey."She said frowning. I sighed and hugged her. "Don't worry about losing me mom."I smiled. She sent me a smile back.

"Tell me what's wrong then pumpkin."She rubbed my arm.I bit my lip and put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"He left again didn't he?"She asked.

I shook my head in denial. "No,no it's not that. I left him."I said holding back much more tears. To think I would be drained by now.

"Why in the hell would you do that stupid!"She joked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"He cheated on me, just like freaking Alex...."I said holding back any cracks in my soft voice.

"Oh."She looked at me in sympathy. "I don't understand how that sweet boy would do that to you.I mean I have know him for so long and his mom, and he has liked you for so long..."She shook her head rubbed her forehead. "I guess people change mama."I sigh.

"I mean how could he change like that."My mom ranted.

I grit my teeth and I smirked slightly.

"I know how he changed mom."I said threw gritting teeth.She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"You have to promise me to keep it between us."I stated.

"Anything honey,what is it?"She looked kinda scared by now.

"Justin isn't Justin anymore."I said.

Justin's P.O.V

"Jason McCann is making havoc again in our home of Toronto, Last week he killed two innocent bystanders walking along a pizzeria In Stratford. We have figured out that Jason McCann isn't done with these stupid crimes. He keeps himself hidden from anything and everything. You never know Jason McCann could be a random stranger walking his dog. Keep yourself safe at nighttime, and if you have any evidence on Mr.Mccann Please contact us."

"Why keep yourself safe at nighttime, I would keep myself safe all the time. This man is sick and needs to be stopped."

"I agree Mr.McCann 's ways are very mysterious and you never see him coming. His ways of killing his innocent bystanders are the same though."