Chapter 17

Sophia's P.O.V

 "Things just always go as planned in this house, don't they!"Daniel Chirped. I rolled my eyes and continued fixing my nails.

"And I owe it to you!" He clapped his hands and looked at me.

"Now tell me now,how did you do it?"He crossed his arms and raised one eyebrow.

"I drugged him thanks to my buddy, fucked him, got some evidence and ripped that couple apart. It was pretty easy. but then he kicked my ass out, which was pretty typical."I explained.

Daniel smirked devious and chuckled.

"I'm so glad you came to east side Sophia."He added.

"Cause now that we have taken the best thing away from him, she will leave forever and leave him so empty. He won't even have the strength to keep that gang of his. We will bring down Jason McCann and take over his place at being the top gang in Toronto." Daniel ranted as he discussed to everyone.

"Now all we gotta do is send Sophia back to McCann's hideout and break up the house one by one, you up for it?" Daniel asked me.

"I'm up for it."I shrugged.

"But I'm gonna make sure Jason suffers."I smirked to myself as I stood up from the narrow glass table.

Brooklin's P.O.V

I closed the door behind me and looked left and right. I narrowed my eyebrows when I saw nobody was here.

"Anyone home?"I screamed.

I heard a faint yeah that sounded like it came from the workout room. I fixed my ponytail and looked at myself before making my way to the room.

I wanted to make sure I looked hot, I knew he couldn't resist me no matter how hard he tried. I know something is up with him, and I need to know why he's acting this this.

I stepped into the workout room and saw Justin setting things up.

"Hey, so we training or not?"I said kinda rudely, but since he treated me like shit last time,I think he deserved it.

He simply nodded and seemed a little taken back at my tone. I shrugged and threw my handbag down next to the stereo.I started stretching and looking over at Justin and he wasn't paying attention. I sighed and walked In front of him casually and started doing my stretches. He cleared his throat and I heard his heavy breathing like it was right next to me. I did one final stretch and turned around to Justin quickly turn his head and scratch his neck.

"Okay we are gonna start with the same warm up as last time, but I want you to actually try this time."Really you want play it like that Justin.