Chapter 11

Brooklin's P.O.V

"Girl."Nicole hissed at me as she walked in the kitchen.

I turn to look at her, and I suddenly smirked.

"You should keep your door locked Nicki."I giggled shaking my head.

"You ruined the mood."She huffed.

"Well i'm sorry, Justin was throwning a fit last night. I had to find his office."I sighed stirring the creamer into the coffee.

"Did you guys like have-"She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No we didn't i'm just wearing his sweatshirt , because it's nice."I blushed.

"I do that with Harry's its fine."She shrugged and giggled.

"So tell me how Harry and you figured things out."I took a sip of my drink, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Well Harry was pissed at me, he wouldn't talk to me at all. So the only way I could get his attention is by writing him a little letter. I explained to him everythin threw that letter, and i told him all the feelings i had inside. He talked to me last night and we forgave each other. After that Harry kinda just convince me that the only way i could make things up to him is by having-"I stopped her before she continued.

"Okay! I get it, I mean I saw it."I said shaking my head.

"It scarred me."I pouted. She gasped offended and she hit my arm.

"What? Do you really think I wanna see my friend having sex with her boyfriend. Like do you want to see me having sex with Justin?"I laughed.

She shook her head violently.

"Everyone wants to see us have sex."A raspy voice whispered in my ear before kissing it.

I turned and I came face to face with Justin.

"Where did you come from?"I got up from the table, and I wrap my arms around his shirtless torso.

"Out back, I was with Za and Chaz."He smiled.

"Yeah I was kinda sad I woke up in the bed alone."I pouted out my lip.

"We fell asleep in the chair last night, so I brought us to the bedroom."He explained.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you left me."I frowned.

"Awh baby, how can I make it up to you baby?"He asked tilting his head to the side.

I giggled and bit my lip.

He pulled me closer and looked at me with so much love.

"Actually I don't know, you should should like be my slave."I giggled.

He raised his eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"Get on your knees peasant!"I screamed playfully.

He got on his knees and smiled up at me.

"Now rub my feet. They aren't gonna rub them self."I crossed my arms.

"Really?"He asked.

"Yes now rub you filthy cracker" I demanded.

He looked a little taken back.

"Damn, I like that."He puffed rubbing my feet.