Chapter 14

{The Photo : Justin's big member 😭😻 yes it's real 🙌☁️}

Brooklin's P.O.V

Justin pulled on my arms and I tried yanking back. My socks where making me slip on the tile flooring as he dragged me. "No, no."I laughed loudly trying to get out of his grasp.

"Stopppp!!"I giggled as he slid me towards the meeting room.

"Come on we gotta tell everyone."Justin's angelic laugh filled my ears.Why the hell-- I mean heck-- does this man have to be so perfect to me?I jerked from his grasp and playfully ran away from him. I felt his strong arms grab my legs,swinging my whole body over his broad shoulders.

"Put me down Bieber."I giggled.

"Shh call me Jason."Justin set me down holding my waist.

"Why haven't you told them about your name?I mean there your friends Justin."I whispered. He sighed and ran a free hand threw his soft,blondish locks. I bit my lip looking at his mocha orbs. "I don't like sharing things, you of all people should know that."He chuckled lowly.

"Oh yes."I said sarcastically, letting out a soft giggle. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me. "Can we just go tell them! I'm so excited."He said rubbing his thumb across my hip bone. "Fine."I groaned as he grabbed my hand. He pratically dragged me to the meeting room and everone turned to look at Justin-- or as everyone would say Jason.

"Good afternoon everyone, Brooklin will be joining us for the meeting today."Justin smiled as he sat down in his chair, as he pulled me into his lap.He disscussed with others before I smiled at him and he winked playfully to me.

"I called you all in here for some very important news."Justin said rasing his voice so it was over powering everyone in the room.

"So we all know, I requested Brook joined our gang."Justin trailed off. "Everyone please welcome another member too our gang."Everyone started cherring and clapping. I laughed at Ashton and Luke that were literally fangirlling. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Now we can start training your small figure."Justin giggled.

"Hey! I'm not that small...Jason!"I said.

Justin rasied his eyebrows.

"Yes you are!"Liam laughed. I stared at him.

"I can show you i'm not weak, trust me!"I defended playfully.

"I bet you can..."Zayn snickered quietly.

"Watch it Zayn."Justin pointed at him.

I laughed along with everyone else, but I knew Justin was dead serious.I kissed Justin's head softly and giggled as his facal expression changed.As we all disscussed more things everyone seperated, and Justin and I stayed there looking at each other. I was playing with his hair, and humming softly. "You're cute."Justin whispered in a low sexy voice. I looked at him and smiled shyly. "Sure."I said with much sarcasm. "Stop you are."He giggled.

He lifted me from my original spot on his lap. I pouted sadly and crossed my arms as he stood infront of me. "What?"He asked concerned. "I was comfortable meanie!"I pouted.

"I'm sorry princess, but we gotta start training."He said poking my nose. I widen my eye's looking at him.

"Wait we're doing that now."I whined more.Justin laughed walking out of the room, as I followed him.

"I'm to lazy... can we just start tomorrow."I said following him into our bedroom.Justin stripped out of his clothes and put on some joggers, and left himself shitless. I ignored his glorous body and spoke "Justin I don't wanna."I confessed pulling his body to mine. He chuckled and smiled a toothy smile. "Okay if you train with me, I'll give you a surprise later."He said. I raised a eyebrow and smirked. "What surprise?"I said. He rolled his eye's and crossed his arms. "Can't tell you,that's why it's called a surprise."He said.