Chapter 19

Brooklin's P.O.V

I stormed into the kitchen avoiding everyone coming from inside and I grabbed myself a beer. At this point I feel like I could just drink my whole life away. How could I fall that easily into Justin's temptations, especially after the emotional chaos this man has put me through I'm about over it. I don't know why my life has to put him in my life to have him constantly break me apart but also have me feel so good at the same time.

I heard loud steps toward the kitchen I quickly throw my beer in the trash. I turn to walk out and Justin's eyes meet mine as he blocks the doorway.

"I'm heading home." I bluntly stated as I looked at his puzzled face.

"I think you should go take care of your bullet wound and head to bed, I think you've done enough tonight...." I trailed off while looking anywhere but his intense glare.

"You wanted me, I could see it in your eyes and with every move you made." Justin croaked out.

I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"You don't hate me Brooklin. You still love me." He said with no emotion.

"You know.. fuck you Justin! I can't do this right now with you. I'm done fighting with you about something that you did to me!"I spat annoyed.

I shifted my stance as I headed towards the doorway past Justin but he stepped in my way so our faces were only centimeters apart. I abruptly exhaled from my nose, now being very aggravated.

"Move, before I fucking flip out Justin." I said through gritted teeth.

With out a word he moved his arm down so I could rudely push past him; heading straight for the door. The guys stopped when I walked in and they all got silent.

"Where you going? Your not hanging out for awhile?" Christian said as everyone stared at me.

"I don't think I will be doing much hanging around here anymore." I stated blankly as I looked back at Justin who clenched his jaw and was still standing in the doorway.

I twisted the doorknob as I left the house admittedly. I would rather be outside in the cold waiting for my lift; then being in there with the devil himself.

Justin's P.O.V

Brooklin slammed the door and it felt like all the life just got sucked out from the house. Anger built up inside me and I just took it out on the wall that was by the doorway. I grunted and grabbed myself a beer before leaping over to the counter. Ryan and Christian pop there heads in and casually sat at the table and stared at me.

"What?!" I spat aggregated at the eyes on me.
"So did she not believe you?" Ryan made the words to say.
I looked at the confused.

"Believe what? What are you talking about?" I looked at my beer and took another big swig. Christian and Ryan looked at each other and slumped in there seats disappointed.

"When we sent Brooklin to get you to stop, she wasn't going to because she honestly believes you hate her. We told her that she would have to figure out the truth that you still do love her and just explain everything. She left feeling confident that she was finally gonna find her peace with what happened between you and Sofia and just the situation." Ryan explained. I felt my face heat up as again I get angry at myself for the hundredth time today.

"You know she loves you dude, don't play her like that. We know what really happened and I bet if you would take the stick out of your ass and stop thinking you're protecting her; things would be so much better if you guys just talk." Christian stressed as I feel myself growing a headache.