Chapter 9

{Brooklin and Justin/Jason above}

Nicole's P.O.V (New perspective)

As I sat the kitchen table I stared at my food and started playing with it as I frowned.

I heard all the guys in the living room playing video games because today was our free day, but to me it didn't seem so free. I felt so trapped inside and I had so much to tell Harry and everyone, but I couldn't find the strength too.

"Nicole."I heard Jason's deep raspy voice speak.

I looked up instantly and I sighed.

"Look, I know you don't like me-"I cut him off instantly.

"I didn't say I didn't like you."I spoke shockingly.

"I don't like the things you do sometimes, like with Brook."I continued.

He nodded looking down. "See I look back at the decisions I have made in life and yes, I agree it was wrong, but the things I have done with Brook it's different."He spoke sternly.

"How is it any different from all your side hoes McCann?"I asked raising a eyebrow.

"That's between Brooklin and I."He said.

"How am I suppose too know its different if you won't tell me?"I asked suspiciously.

"Because it's my personal life, do you want me too get in yours?"He snapped.

My eye's widen and I looked down instantly.

"I just came in here to ask if you were alright after last night."He sighed.

I looked up from my lap.

"No I feel even worst to be honest."I spoke twirling my thumbs.

"I'm .... sorry you should probably go talk to him.... he looks pretty down."He said awkwardly.

I was surprised he said he was sorry for nothing. Jason saying he was sorry for someone or something wasn't something you hear everyday.

"No it's not your fault, and I would talk to him, but I just would fuck things up even more."I whispered.

He could still hear me with my small voice peeping out.

"If I was Harry, I would want to talk to you so bad right now, I promise you things will only go up from here if you tell him the truth, and your feelings or whatever..."He shifted uncomfortably.

I wasn't use to this friendly Jason, this helpful and nice Jason.I kinda like it though. He got up from the table instantly.

"Just listen ok don't tell anyone about this conversation, I don't want to look like a bitch."He said looking around for any witness.

"I promise I won't tell, but thanks Jason."I said before he nodded and dashed out the room as fast as he could. I got up from my chair and grabbed the food I didn't eat and threw it in the garbage. I walk out the kitchen and down to the staircase and I walk upstairs to go up in Harry and I's bedroom.

I took a deep breath before twisting the metal door knob.

Jason'sP.O.V

I dashed up to my bedroom and started shuffling threw my drawers to find a outfit for today, I was thinking maybe Brooklin and I could go on a date tonight. I really hope she would want to. I look over at her snuggled all up in the bed sheets with her hair all messed up and sticking in several directions. I lightly smiled at how cute she was and continued getting my outfit.