Chapter 18

Brooklin's P.O.V

It's been two weeks full of training and let's just say I feel very pumped. Like I could knock any body out if I wanted. I think I'm pretty well set to go on these missions. Tonight I'm pretty sure I'm learning to shoot better with certain guns.

That's not the only thing that has changed in my life, Justin has been even more distant when it comes to communication and training. His sentences were more blunt and not very emotional , and everyday I feel more and more unattached from him. It's like I'm starting to not like him as much as I did.
It makes my heart hurt just thinking of letting go of something so important but since he finds no interest ,I was left with no choice right?
Now I see us as workers helping the gang. The gang was also very distant, like if I would try to start a conversation they would just say something out of context and blow me off.

Like earlier today, I came up to Harry to ask how him and Nicole was doing he looked at me and replied "What a nice day it is."

I was very confused and interested in this because it was becoming a habit of everyone doing it.

I forgot to mention that Justin let Sophia back in the gang and that pisses me off to the point of me committing murder to that ugly face of hers.
I was beyond jealous because they have became so close and I bet they even been making those movies. I don't even want to think about that at the moment.

I just wish things could go back to normal.

"Hey what you doing in here by yourself?" Ashton peeked into the shooting room.

I took my ear covers off and looked at him. I looked at the small pistol in my hand.

"Wait where you think of-" I cut him off admittedly.

" No No, I was suppose to be training with Justin but I don't think he's coming." I rolled my eyes and set the gun on its stand.

" Well he just head out with Sophia somewhere." He said.

I growled lowly and looked around the room in anger.

"You're jealous?"He asked smirking.

"Actually no, just fucking done with this shit. I have been balancing my life for that douchebag.Hoping that- You know what you don't want to hear this."I shook my head.

"I don't mind, it sounds interesting. I mean nobody in this house talks anymore."He said.

"Right?! I thought I was the only one."I said.

He chuckled.

"How about we bring this downstairs?"He said.

I nodded chuckling.

--

"Wait was he really wearing a strippers outfit!"Ashton burst into a huge laughter as I joined him.

"Yea-Yeah and everyone's face I swear I was dying."I tried laughing.

"Blake is crazy, but I love him." I tried calming down.

He wiped his eyes and fixed the blanket on us.

"God you making me laugh so hard I'm crying."He said sipping his water.

"I have that effect on people."I smirked patting his shoulder.

I laid my legs on his lap and our faces were really close. I never realized how beautiful Ashton's eyes were.