Chapter 10

Brooklin's P.O.V

I stood there looking straight into Justin's eyes as he searched any movement or trace of a answer.

I looked around and everyone sat staring at Justin and I.

Brook will you be his girlfriend? It has been exactly century's knowing this guy and finally he asks you to be his girlfriend , something you have been waiting for forever and you just stand there like a idiot?

I shook my head catching my breath.

"Yes.." I breathed out.

"I will be your girlfriend Justin."I smiled.

His instant blank expression turned into a big toothy smile.

He stood up and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him.

He smashed his lips into mine making me open my eyes in surprise and slowly close them as I smiled into the kiss.

I heard everyone cheering and clapping for us as I pulled away.

I looked around the place and I saw someone very familiar.

I looked closely and I gasped lowly.

"Babe you wanna go out and walk around in the back until our food is finished, they have a nice little garden and a concrete pathway." He grinned at me.

I nodded and continued to make glances at the group eating at the table.

"Yeah."I tried to give him a reassuring smile, but it didn't work.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out the back.

This was really is beautiful....

There was slow music playing threw the speakers and I was swaying calmly to the sound.

Justin's hands grabbed me from behind and twisted me around. He pulled my butt closer to his body.

He smirked sending me a wink.

I blushed and giggled looking down.

"You should dance with me."He whispered.

"I don't dance. I have told you that many times."I giggled.

"Everyone can dance.They might not be good but they can at least dance."He chuckled.

"The big bad Jason McCann wants to dance hmm.."I smirked.

"No sweet innocent Justin Bieber wants to dance." He corrected.

"Oh I'm sorry."I said sarcastically.

"Come on follow my lead, my lady."He smiled.

He put my hand on his shoulder and the other hand I used to intertwine our hands together.

He took a step back and started twirling me around as I would follow his every move. I love how serious he looks when he was doing this.

He swung me out and twirled me back into his embrace and ducked me staring into my brown eyes.

He grabbed my leg and slowly brought me back to stand properly.

"Wow your really good at that."I hugged.

"I couldn't do it without a amazing partner like you."He smiled.

"Stop, I already told you I can't -" before I could continue a voice interrupted me.

The Boy From Hell j.b/j.mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें