Chapter 2

Jason's P.O.V

As I walked away from the screaming coming from Brook down stairs I snickered , and I smirked to myself.

I slammed the basement door, and saw everyone looking at me from the table.

"What!"I spit.

They all flinched.

"What did you do to her, why did you even take her?"Ryan questioned.

I shrug.

"Just was on my killing spree as always.."I said sitting down , and proping my feet on the table , as I took the beer Harry just opened.

Harry pouted, and frowned playfully.

I smirked , and drank from it.

"I saw her, and thought 'Hmm I shouldn't kill this fine ass chick in front of me, I could just keep her' which I did indeed, now she is my little ballerina sex toy"I snickered taking another gulp of the beer.

All the guys snicker , but the girls growled.

"I have met bread smarter than you"Louis said.

I snicker.

"That's one smart piece of bread you be talking about there"I smirked.

"Jason you're fucking sick, you nasty pig"Nicole growled.

Harry played with her hair, as he pulled her more up on his lap.

I smile.

"Oink oink."I wink at her.

She scoffed loudly.

"I agree with Nicole."Sofia said crossing her arms, and leaning back on the chair death staring me.

I looked at Sophia.

"Sofia your just pissy because the only think that is going up your vagina these days is your own two fingers, and not my big fucking dick anymore."I smirked and set my feet on the ground.

She scoffed.

"I'm glad your gross ass dick isn't inside of me anymore, because I have something way better."She spat.

Nicole gave her a high five.

"You know what. Be glad that your good at killing dickheads, and making bombs because if you didn't you would be dead right now."I said taking another drink.

"Can ya'll shut the fuck up with the high school drama!"Louis spat.

I smirked ,and nodded to him.

"Did you get the drugs Khalil, Za?"I said looking at them down the big table.

"Yep a big stash, piled up stairs."Khalil rubbed his hands together.

"Your glad its not gone McCann, I was fucking tempted!"Za laughed.

"Glad you didn't , because I would have cut your throat."I joked.

Everyone laughed.

"Ok Harry, Niall, and Zayn."I said placing my beer on the table looking at them.

"Did you get the money from East?"I asked.

"Yes, we put it safley in the safe."Zayn said.