9: Cherry

It was fucking Cheryl 'Cherry' Night, with her fucking shit bag of a boyfriend named Darell. She stood there a cigarette in on hand and the skimpiest dress Richie had ever seen. It didn't come as a shock though, you just had to look at what she was wearing. Today's outfit consisted of an extremely short red mini skirt with a white short ass crop top that had cleavage for days and read suck me with a pair of bright red lips and a cherry sucker sticking out. She had her long cherry-red hair flowing down to her ass, with her perfectly white skin. Her boyfriend Darell was one of those guys who had a bad vibe anywhere he went. He was the one who got Cherry into smoking and encouraged her to show off her body more. He wore ripped worn-out jeans and an old leather jacket. He wasn't the rich type but his bad-boy rep made him a target for any girl.

Cherry pulled her cigarette out of her mouth. "Hey get the fuck over here," she said, motioning to Richie. He trudged over to them so not looking forward to being near them. They were mother fucking dicks. Worse than the bowers gang and that was saying something. Cherry and her friends too every chance they got to humiliate the losers. If one of the losers was alone you better believe it got physical. Richie stopped in Front of Cherry, not wanting to get close. "Get your ass over here punk." She smirked. Now that he was close enough Cherry began to talk. "So, Darell got me pregnant and you going to adopt the baby." She said nonchalantly.

"They hell I am." Richie started walking away before a firm hand grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from going any further. 

"I think you're going to want to stay." A deep voice came from behind him. Richie's breathing was now staggered, he turned around to find a polaroid picture being shoved in his face. He backed up a little to let it come into focus. The picture showed him and Eddie from the night before . . . kissing. Fucking shit he thought. This is just Peachey. 

"Wnt to reconsider," Cherry said in the sweetest tone ever. 

"Fine when the baby due."He grumbled, sure he wasn't happy but did he have a choice. He didn't want everyone to find out and neither did Eddie. 

"Glad you asked, the baby due in 7 months." Richie gritted his teeth. He definitely did not want to be a father at 16, he wasn't ready. What would his mom say? He felt like he would be betraying her, stabbing her in the back after everything she has done for him. You're doing this for Eddie he reminded himself. Richie hung his head and left the store feeling lower than he had ever felt in his life. 

"What wrong, "Ben asked when Rochie exited the store. 

"Nothing." He said brushing his odd behavior to the side. "You guys want to go get ice cream or something," Richie suggested. The losers agreed, who could say no to ice cream. Certainly not them. 

Richie, Bill, and Bev all got chocolate while the others got plain vanilla.
"So plain." They pointed out. Stan quickly piped up

"Were not plain, just practical." They rolled their eyes before walking to the mall's exit, they didn't want to starve and dinner was in a half an hour. Richie left them running up to his dorm as he joked to contemplate his life decisions, The funny part was he really was doing just that. Why did he have to kiss Eddie? He wouldn't be in this mess. But kissing him had been the best god damn thing that had ever happened to him. He was confused, frustrated, and angry at the world.

Once he had collected himself he went to join the other losers for dinner. When he got to dinner they were all talking and laughing. Richie finally smiled, sitting down to enjoy the company of his beloved friends. Eddie was eyeing Richie the whole time making sure he was fully aware of the stares he was getting from Eddie. Richie finished his dinner and walked to the bathroom, not realizing that Eddoewas trailing behind him. When he arrived in the bathroom a figure pinned him to the wall, attacking his lips. Richie gratefully returned the kiss just as hungry for the sweet taste of Eddie's lips. They roamed each other, forgetting they were in the bathroom where anyone could open the door and see them. Eddie pulled away. 

"Bye trash mouth." He said leaving the bathroom leaving Richie in a daze. What the fuck just happened.

Not me updating at 11:00 pm again. Anyways hope you liked this chapter. Tomorrow I'm only updating once since it's going to be a long chapter so stay tuned for that. Also, I should be sleeping right now so I don't fall asleep during my math test tomorrow but do I care. No. Anyways hope you all have a good day/night. I hope you like this chapter