Prologue

Here is the Rewrite of Issei Hyoudou The Heartbroken Pawn, actually this is more like a redo. By the way, this is after the Riser fight and yes he already had his harem. This timeline is fucked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody my name is Issei Hyou- just Issei since my parents finally had enough of my perverseness and disowned me making my brother very happy. Well, I'm boarding a plane to go to America and hopefully live a good life there as a human since the ORC kicked me out for my brother who Ddraig chose as his new wielder. I'm lucky to survive both the sacred gear extraction and the process of removing the evil pieces in me.

It still hurts that they cheated on me after everything I have done for them, hell I even gave up my arm to the overgrown lizard just to free tomato head from the KFC knock-off. I still remember what happened last week when I saw them-

=Flashback=

//Issei POV//

I'm walking towards my room when I heard a moan? "What the hell?" I thought while looking where the sound came from. "My brother's room?" I walked towards the door of his room when I heard something the almost broke me. "YYEESSSSSSS MOOOREEEEEE!" was that Rias? "WOOOWWWWWW!!!" Asia? "SEEENNNPAAIIIII" Koneko? "MORE MASHTER MOOORRREEEEEEE" Akeno?

"Nah they wouldn't do that right?" I asked myself as I took a peek and lo and behold they really were going at it. "Issei?" Kiba called me. "Kiba d...did you know about this?" I asked him. "No, I was walking to my room when I heard this." as Kiba said that I opened the door.

"WELCOME HOME ISSEI! HAHAHAHAHA!" my brother Ishin laughed as he said that while fucking my girlfriends. "Why?" I just asked while looking at the girls. "Because as Ddraig said: he is better than you, pervert." Said Rias while looking at me like I'm the most disgusting being in the room. "You are nothing but a perverted senpai." guess who said that. "..." Asia said nothing other than look at me with disgust. "You are pretty weak and average looking compared to your brother Ise-chan." Akeno giggled at the end of her sentence.

"HOW CAN ALL OF YOU DO THIS?!" shouted Kiba while looking at the girls with disgust. "They just told you Kiba," I told him as I started getting out of the room while the girls and my brother were laughing. "HOW CAN YOU BE F-" Kiba stopped when he saw my eyes. They were broken.

"HEY, LOSER!" Shouted my Ishin at me. "Ddraig is female by the way. Also, mother and father disowned you so you have 24 hours to get your shit out  of the house." He said to me while his left arm glowed. "You were the worst wielder I ever had, Pervert." said the female voice of Ddraig at me. "Oh and by the way I will take this," said Rias as she grabbed me and I coughed up blood as I saw what she took. My Pawn pieces.

"SHIT!" shouted Kiba as he carried me to my room and laid me in my bed. 

=Flashback End=

Kiba was a real bro, in fact, it's like he is a girl or something. "Everybody, please take your seats for take-off." the pilot said over the intercom. "Woah," I said as I felt turbulence while the take-off was happening. 

After the take-off, I decided to go to sleep.

=TIME SKIP=

"Sir, Sir" "HMMMMM! Grab me that device" "But sir you already have one." "I said grab me that device"

(Take two)

"Sir the flight is over." said a stewardess at me. "Thank you, Ma'am." I got off the plane and the terminal. "Welcome To Rockport." said a person behind me. "Who are you?" I asked the girl in fluent English who is holding a sign with my name on it. The girl answered "I'm the one picking you up. The names Mia Townsend, by the way, that was a very fluent English coming from a foreigner." "Well nice to meet you, Mia. and thank you for the compliment." I said. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" asked Mia.

I answered her question "Nah you already know my name it's written in the sign." "How about we stop by that cafe," suggested Mia while pointing towards a cafe right next to a parking lot. "Woah, It ain't even a day and I already have a date," I teased her as she looked like a giant tomato. "Want me to kill you," replied Mia who was still beet red. "Just kidding. HAHAHA!" I laughed at the end of my sentence caused of how cute her pout is.

[SCENE CHANGE]

//'Yuuto' Kiba POV//

Damn it Ise why did you have to leave. I didn't even get a chance to tell you what I really feel. "Those bitches did not know what they lost." I thought to myself while chuckling as I see the pathetic worm tried to knock me out. "Why can't you stay still?" Said Ishin while panting because of how tired he is. "Did I make a mistake?" Thought Ddraig or Ai-chan as that's her real name. "I need more power!" Ishin called out to Ai as she boosted him up. 

*THUD*

Ishin dropped to the ground with a loud thud as his stamina is drained. "Come on, you said you want to be better than Issei but you can't even go beyond 10 boosts," I said mocking him and Ai for abandoning Issei. "Why did I abandon Ise, out of all my wielders, he is the only one who didn't see me as a weapon, in fact, he saw me as a friend. SO WHY?" Ai shouted in her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue End

Yeah still genderbenned Kiba.

So we still going the Need for Speed route. 

This all happened after the Riser fight.

Issei became a devil and unlocked the complete version of the Boosted Gear in his first year in Kouh. He saved the unholy nun the same as canon. Raynare survived.