Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Hahahaa my sister got dumped by her boyfriend so how does she cope? SHE SLEEPS RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND EVERY MORNING I HAVE A FUCKING BONER! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO HIDE THAT! 

(Song when I started writing: Devil Trigger from DMC 5 Sound Track)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Kouh Academy/No one's POV//

"So are you gonna get off or should we book a hotel?" Issei teased the blushing Sitri as he looks at her with a wolfish grin making the girl blush more. Sona got up from the *cough* comfy bed *cough* and she instantly regrets her decision to get up as she misses the warmth that Issei's body gives her. "ISSEI!" a jealous bastard shouted as he loses his cool and attacked the living weapon knowing that he will get his ass beat.

"Hmm, my sister has a crush on this boy, no it's not just a crush it's love at first sight. I don't blame her for falling in love with this man, he feels like a guy that could kill me with a sneeze alone," the Leviathan thought as she looks at the beatdown that's happening in front of her. 

After the beatdown, Issei and the others who are part of the supernatural world expect the Sitri peerage and the Leviathan as they were staying at the Student Council were excused for the day to prepare for the meeting that's going to happen tonight. While they were discussing where it could be held a portal opened in the middle of the O.R.C room revealing the Crimson Maou or otherwise known as the Sis-con Maou Sirzechs Gremory. "Ahh, is that you Issei- wait why do I not feel the Red Dragons Aura from you Issei?" 

When the Maou said this, Issei smirked. "Maou-sama you should look at my brother and tell me what can you feel radiating off of him." The Maou did just that and what he felt was shocking to him and his wife could feel her husband's anger slowly rising. "Rias, why does he have the Red Dragons Aura?" The Maou asked with a stern voice that made his sister shake in fear.

"O... O... Oni-chan umm how should I explain-" if looks could kill Rias would already be dead. "We... Well, it's because he is the new R... Red Dragon Emperor." The Maou looked at the boy and he was honestly disappointed that the Ddraig thought that this boy- no baby had any potential. "Ddraig-sama, why  would you abandon Issei Hyou-"  "Midoriya" "-Issei Midoriya?" The Maou asked the boy why was his last name different and honestly, he was pretty pissed that the boy was disowned, I mean sure he was a pervert but still to abandon your own child?

"I wasn't thinking straight, I made a hasty decision and I regret that I made the wrong choice Lucifer. And yes I am female and my name is Ai" The Maou was shocked that the Red Dragon of Domination was female and that she would do this. "Rias," the girl 'meeped' at the cold tone her brother was giving to her. "Gasper will stay in Issei's care, Issei we will talk about some important things later  in the meeting." And with that, the leader of the devil race and his wife was teleported back to the hotel they were staying at.

 "TRICKLE" A yellow liquid was seen dripping from Ishin's pants as he finally let loose the piss that he was holding because of the pure rage that the Crimson Devil was releasing. "HAHAHAHA! YOU FUCKIN' PISSED YOURSELF! I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS THE LOSER BUT IN REALITY, IT IS YOU WHO IS THE LOSER!" Issei continued to laugh as Serafall teleported to the room after feeling that the pressure being released by Sirzechs was gone. She was glad that So-tan's Issei was not hurt and when she saw that he was laughing she looked around the room to see what was he laughing at?

"HAHAHAHA!" Serafall laughed with Issei as she saw the pitiful excuse of a man that peed his pants. Rias who was hearing the laughter of the most powerful female in the devil race laugh at Ishin was hiding her face in her hands in shame and embarrassment. "I wish I could return back time and prevent all of this from happening," The redhead thought as she was regretting her decision to abandon Issei.