Chapter 11: Well then.

I got a lot of ideas for stories and I do not know what to do with them, should I write them?

Huge time skip, it's now summer which means, IT'S OPEN SEASON FOR A DEVIL WITHA NUN FETISH!

Also, this will be the first time that Rias' parents will meet him. 

Remember I don't own shit except for the plot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Issei' Mansion/No one's POV//

We see the girls walking to where Issei is, the garage. They heard an engine start-up and it blasted their ears off. The girls were covering their ears as they hurt because of the engine. "ISSEI WOULD YOU SHUT THAT THING OFF!" Due to Issei's enhanced hearing, he heard Irina. "Sorry bout' that Rina-chan, I was just checking if she would run," Issei said as he got out of the machine he was done building.

"So this is what you have been working for the past week." Irina admired the beauty in front of her, she couldn't believe that her lover was this talented at making art. "I call it the 'TransAm-2000'," Issei told them the name then the spec of the car, it was built for track/drag purposes only and maybe take the thing around the underworld for fun. 

"I thought 'Snake' was for the track?" Issei only look at them with a manic smile and said, "'Snake' is meant for drifting only, I mean have you seen the way I drive my baby around?" Issei asked them and they just look at each other and made a telepathic agreement to not let Issei buy any more cars. (AN: Not gonna work.)

"What's under that tarp?" Xenovia asked Issei and he just said that it's a surprise for his student. They kept talking for a few minutes until a red portal opened in front of them, it was Sirzechs who was with a girl? "So who's the kid?" Issei asked the lord of the underworld.

"I can feel him Lucifer-sama," the girl said. "Her name is Valerie Dimitrescu, and she is Gasper's fiance," the Girls were shocked that their little brother was engaged. Thye looked at Issei and they narrowed their eyes at him because the way he reacted tells them that he knows of this.

"Hey, you guys didn't ask," Issei used that as an excuse but that did not remove the ire of the girls from him, he did the only thing that could save him now, "GASPER! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Gasper was there the second Issei was finished saying his name, "What is it-" He did not finish asking the question as he was suddenly laid on his back with Valerie straddling him.

*SNAP! ?X*

"DELETE-" Gasper did not finish his sentence as he finally got a good look at who was straddling him,