Chapter 3: WHY?

Well, I may be a little bit late but hey at least I updated the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//No one's POV//

"Who stole the swords?" asked Sona who already guessed who it is. "The Warmonger, Kokabiel," Xenovia, the blue-haired girl said as she sips the tea that- "This is some fine tea, Daughter of Baraqiel," the blue-haired praised the Flaaen-Devil hybrid. "Please just call me Akeno," Akeno's passive-aggressive response to the sword maiden who just nodded. "So the church just sent two amateurs to deal with a Cadre-class fallen angel who is also a Warmonger, GREAT! JUST FUCKING GREAT! THEY MIGHT AS WELL DELIVER THOSE EXCALIBER FRAGMENTS TO HIM!" Issei whined as his plan to renovate his house was ruined and he was disappointed at the church for being so stupid. "We are not amateurs Issei-chan!" Irina complained at her friends insult them.

"No, just by looking at you two I can tell that you just started training," Issei told them the cold hard truth. "HOW!" the two holy sword wielders. "WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" shouted the two at the same time. "NO! HOLY SWORDS AREN'T THE ONES I AM SUPPOSED TO BE MAD AT! IT'S THE BASTARD WHO MADE THE HOLY SWORD PROJECT!!" Kiba whose emotions were going wild when Issei said that the two in front of 'him' were holy sword wielders suddenly got his priorities straight.

"Ok" Issei accepted the challenge while summoning yet another weapon that got the Kings and Holy trio shocked. "REBELLION!?" the girls around Issei shouted as he twirls it around and rests it on his shoulder.

"Are you two just going to stand there or are we going to fight outside cause tomato head would probably complain if we fight inside," Issei said while insulting Rias at the same time

The Holy Sword duo starts walking outside when they noticed Asia. "Isn't she the Heretic, Asia Argento?" Irina asked her blue-haired friend who was looking at Asia with disgust. "Yes, it is her, I thought I was just imagining things when we visited the *cough* red dragon emperor's house and to become a devil..." Xenovia trailed of as Irina finished it for her. "must be disgusting!"

Asia who was listening to the two flinched at what the two said about her as she started tearing up. "Do you still believe in God?" the blue-haired female asked at the reject. "Yes, even though I was kicked out from the church, I did not stop believing in the teachings," Asia said to the two without hate or anything of the sort. "Then allow me to free you and may God forgive your sins!" Xenovia said as she strikes Asia as fast as a bullet but the (fake) Excalibur Destruction was suddenly blocked by the Demonic sword Rebellion. "Ah-ah-ah, I won't stand for that, do that later," Issei said leaving the Orc clubroom with the Exorcist and the Sitri Peerage along with the Weak Dragon Emperor. 

"Why did he protect me? I DON'T DESERVE IT AFTER WHAT I DID TO HIM!" Asia thought as the other Orc girls were looking at her with jealousy. "WHY DOES SHE GET TO B PROTECTED BY HIM!" the girls thought while Asia formed a plan, "I CAN MILK THIS!"

(Take Two)

"I can use this to make Issei forgive me," Asia formed her plan and you can see some fire in her eyes as she thought of her plant. "I WILL GAIN YOUR TRUST BACK ISE-SAN AND I WON'T WASTE IT AGAIN!" Asia thought.

...

"So are we going to stand here all day or are we going to fight!" Issei used his favorite line from one of his favorite movies. With that said Xenovia and Irina rushed at him with the speed that even the 'knights of both peerages cant keep up with. The two strike with fury but their swords were blocked by the superior Rebellion and with this Issei kicked Xenovia across the ma- I mean-field and slammed to the O.R.C's clubhouse's wall.

"XENOVIA!" Irina shouted as she was slashed by Issei ripping her clothes off. "DAAMMMNNNN! You grew up in all the right places!" Issei said as she was checking out his childhood friends body "LOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!" Shouted an angry lizard wannabe as he rushed towards Issei but he was held back by his master. "Ishin, YOU WILL NOT INTERUPT THIS FIGHT!" the bitch said to her bitch. "Yeah listen to your master bitch!" Issei taunted his brother while blocking a strike from Excaliber Destruction. "YOU PERVERT!" shouted Xenovia. "I LEFT THAT LIFE WHEN I MOVED TO AMERICA!" Issei poorly countered Xenovia's statement while countering Xenovia's slashed with his own that resulted in knocking her the fuck out. 

*sigh*

"This is what I mean by you guys are amateurs, you didn't even scratch me, Irina," Issei said as he covers Irina with his blazer making the girl's heart and embarrassed at the same time at how close and what he said. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER ISSEI!" Ishin thought as he was looking at the scene with jealousy. "I'll help you two out, by the way where are you guys staying?" Issei asked Irina as she blushed and answered, "We are currently living at the abandoned Church near the edge of the city."

"How about you two stay at my place then, here's the address," Issei said as he handed Irina a piece of paper. "YAY! WE ARE NOT SLEEPING ON THE COLD HARD FLOOR ANYMORE!" Irina shouted waking her friend up. "Can you keep it down!" Xenovia said walking up. "WERE SLEEPING AT ISSEI'S PLACE TONIGHT!" Irina shouted to her friend. "Well at least we're not sleeping on the floor," Xenovia said while Ishin looks at Issei with jealousy that would make Kim Possible blush.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Ishin thought in agony. Issei saw Ishins jelly face and decided to taunt the poor bastard who will be sent a tape later the finger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End

Well, this shits late.