Chapter 5

I got Gold Nova 1 on my first week at CS: GO nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Kouh Academy!/No One's POV//

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kokabiel laughed as he looks at the pathetic devils in front of him. "YOU WORTHLESS DEVIL PIGS! NONE OF YOU EVEN SCRATCHED ME!" Kokabiel continues to mock them as Valper grins perversely at 'Yuuto'. "Is that you Beulah? Why are you male?" asked the Perverted Bishop as he looks at the downed 'knight'. 

*POOF* 

(AN: Change maid outfit to Kiba's normal clothes in the show

(AN: Change maid outfit to Kiba's normal clothes in the show.)

"Kiba?" asked Rias as she saw her knight who she taught was a boy suddenly turn into a girl. "..." 'Yuuto' did not say anything to her master as she looks at the ground in shame that is until Valper laughed and said, "HAHAHA! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD THEM HAVEN'T YOU! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD THEM THAT YOU WERE JUST A COCKSLEEVE FOR US!" shocking everyone at what he said Rias turned to her knight who was know crying out of shame. "Kiba is what he says is true?" asked the tomato head.

 "H... HE AND HIS FRIENDS RAPED ME AND THE OTHER KIDS WHEN WE WERE IN THAT CURSED PROJECT! WE WERE JUST DOING WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS RIGHT! WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT! THEY SAID THAT IF WE DO IT WE WOULD GO TO HEAVEN! BUT HOW WOULD WE KNOW THAT WHAT WE WERE DOING WAS WRONG! WE WERE JUST KIDS! WE THOUGHT WE WERE SERVING GOD!" The knight shouted as her allies look at the bishop who was laughing at this with so much hatred that if looks could kill he would be buried six feet deep. "YOU SICK BASTARD!" shouted Ishin as he launched himself towards the bishop hoping to kill him and get good points with 'Yuuto' so he could fuck her.

*BOOST! 10X*

 "EAT THIS!*EXPLOSION!*" A red beam of power headed straight for Valper Galilei only for it to be swatted away by a glorified crow. "So this is the Red Dragon Emperor? Pretty weak for a devil who has the power to kill the Gods!" Kokabiel mocks the current Dragon of Domination. "I GOT MORE IN-STORE- *RESET!*" Ishin suddenly kneeled as he lost all power to even stand. "ISHIN!" shouted the bitches(AN: It means multiple female dogs Wattpad!) except for Asia as she looks at Ishin with disgust. 

"This is what you get for raping me you piece of shit! IF I WASN'T THREATENED THAT RIAS WOULD KILL ISE HE WOULDN'T FEEL ANY PAIN! " The blonde nun thought with rage as she looks to the others with disgusts while Ai thinks, "I should apologize to Issei and leave this weakling! He might- no I know he will treat me with respect even though I- no that is a bad idea I will just wait for the perfect opportunity to have a mental conversation with him." after that the pig for a bishop started talking again.

"HERE SLUT! THIS IS THE FRUIT OF MY RESEARCH! AND THE FACT THAT THE CHURCH IS STILL USING THIS IS VERY HYPOCRITICAL OF THEM!" Valper throws a blue crystal at the Dame (AN: Ask to google female knight.) "That is the blessing that allows ordinary swordsmen or maiden to use the Fragments of Excalibur!" Xenovia says in shock as she saw how much of a hypocrite the church truly is. "I know this because Irina was gifted with the same thing," Xenovia explained to the rest of her allies.