Chapter 12: SUBARASHI :)

Slow updates because I have an exam next week.

I'm too tired for this shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Ishin's POV / Hell, Gremory Estate//

I'm currently shaking in rage as I look at the motherfucker right in front of me. The smirking bastard is my brother, Issei Hyoudou now Midoriya, I don't know why he took that random ass name. "Issei! It is good to see you again my boy," Lord Gremory said as he shook the hand of that bastard.

"It is good to see you again Lord Gremory," Why the hell are they being friendly towards each other! "Issei, didn't I tell you to not call us that when we are talking," Lady Gremory said as he hugged the bastard who was smiling. 

"Alright, then mother, father it is nice to see you two again." The bastard said as he hugged Lord and Lady Gremory. "That's more like it my boy!" Lord Gremory cheered. They talked for a few minutes until Grayfia announced that dinner is ready. It was quite noisy on the way to the dining table, and I can't help but be worried about what the fucker's plan is.

After a few minutes of walking and we finally reached the dining area. We all sat but Grayfia told us to wait for Lord Lucifer. "Grayfia, I told you to drop the formalities when it is only you and I or with my family." Lord Lucifer told his wife. "Of course sweetie,"

"Now... father, mother, I have some news to tell you..." There was some pause but Lord Gremory narrowed his eyes.

Why do I feel threatened?

"What is this news you speak of Sirzechs?" I can hear an audible gulp from Lord Lucifer, this action caused him a smack to the head from his milf of a wife. "It is about Issei and Rais' marriage... It is not going to happen-" I am definitely sweating now as there was a menacing aura coming from Lord Gremory.

"Why?" Lord Gremory looked at Rias who was seating right next to me. "Father, look at the boy seating right next to Rias." I am shaking right now because of the calculative gaze that the 6th strongest demon in hell is currently directing at me. 

"DRAGON! EXPLAIN!" Lord Gremory's voice hooked the huge mansion of the Gremorys. I was shaking now, hoping that this would not be my death.

"FATHER!" Rias screamed at her father. "SHUT UP!" Issei, that bastard was smiling in all of this. "HE CHEATED ON RIAS, LORD GREMORY! I HAVE THE VIDEO TO PROVE IT!"

//No one's POV//

It was suddenly quiet. Lord Gremory was looking at Issei but he laughed. "Hahaha, You seriously thought that Issei would cheat on Rias? He wouldn't, in fact, Rias would be the first one to cheat on him. I'm guessing that Rias cheated on Issei with you?"

Issei knew this would happen and it only made his smile wider. 

"SUBARASHI," Issei thought with this look on his face.