Chapter 2: Some Weapons

Fight between the oversized lizard wielder and the street racer pizza-eating mofo. Started writing this while listening to 'Humble' by Kendrick Lamar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//No one's POV//

*YAWN*

Issei yawned as he raised his arms while looking at the clock waiting for something interesting to happen. "Is Issei Midoriya here?" asked the pretty 'boy' as he opens the door of Issei's classroom. "KYAAAAAA! IT'S KIBA-KUN!" shouted multiple girls and did one just said notice me senpai? "ARE THEY A COUPLE!?" "KYAAAAA THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!" the conversation continued between the girls as the boys cursed the so-called pretty boy. "DAMN YOU BASTARD!" you all know who shouted that!

"SO, LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BRO!" shouted Issei as he drags Kiba to the O.R.C room.

...

"Soooo..... How are you doing Irina?" asked Issei to his childhood friend who was sitting right across him with a blue-haired female. "I'm fine Ise-chan in fact, I want to kill this bitches!" Issei got right up from the couch he was sitting and stopped Irina from attacking the tomato head. "WOAH CHILL! SHE'S NOT WORTH THE EFFORT!" shouted Issei calming Irina down while hurting the pride of the overgrown tomato. Sona giggled at this. "OI! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT HUMAN TRASH!" shouted Ishin at his disowned brother. 

*BANG*

"Or what?" threatened Issei while pointing the recently shot pistol on the trash that is in front of him. "I would not threaten him Hyoudou (Ishin)" Sona said while Rias was shocked that the old perverted Issei she knows just pulled a gun out of nowhere and that she was feeling some very potent demonic energy coming from the gun. "Ise what is that gun?" asked Rias but this lead to her getting shot at as well. 

"Don't call me Ise, you and the rest of your sluty peerage are not allowed to call me that except Kiba of course and to answer your question FUCK YOU!" shouted Issei as he gives the overgrown used tampon the finger on both hands. 

*BOOST*

Ishin summoned the boosted gear and punched Issei lunching him across the room. "ISE-CHAN!/ISSEI!/MIDORIYA!" shouted Irina, Kiba, and Sona respectively. "HAHAHAHA! YOU TALK BIG BUT YOU CAN'T SURVIVE A SINGLE PUNCH FROM ME! PATHETIC!" taunted Ishin as he was laughing madly.

*BANG*

"ARGHHHH!" Ishin shouted in pain as he was suddenly shot by a white pistol that Sona recognize as Ivory. "I did not feel a ting," said Issei in a British accent as he was getting up. 

*BOOST*

"RAGHHHH!!!" Ishin gave a battle cry as he boosted up and punched Issei again but it was blocked by Issei's shin. "Come on I don't have all day," said Issei as he yawned adding salt to the dragon who was living inside of Ishin "I made the biggest mistake of my life choosing Ishin instead of Issei." Ai thought with regret seeing the strength of her past host.

"WHY YOU!" Ishin shouted making Issei thought of something. "Dude are you in you're 50's or something?" asked Issei as the people around them laughed. "GRRRRR!" growled Ishin as Issei continues to mock him. "Awww, is the guard dog angry, come on I'll take you out for a walk," Issei mocked Ishin as he punched the hell out of the *cough* bitch that Rias own. "DRAGON, I NEED MORE POWER!" shouted Ishin disrespecting Ai. "WHY IS HE  TREATING ME LIKE A WEAPON! MY  ISSEI NEVER TREATED ME LIKE THIS!" Ai thought while boosting Ishin up.

*BOOST* (x3)

"You're fucked now mongrel!" Ishin shouted as Issie was just looking at Ishin like he was the most retarded being motherfucker in the world. "Dude earlier you copied Vergil then now you copying Gilgamesh, are you fucking retarded?" taunted Issie at the power-hungry maniac wannabe (DMC and the FATE series was never made in this universe but they are a part of it.) "Who are those?" asked the Asia who finally talked halting the beatdown that Issei is going to give his cheap knockoff. "You would not now as you do not read the history books, I think this will jog your memories, Sona," Issei answered the question and summoned the one and only YAMATO

 "You would not now as you do not read the history books, I think this will jog your memories, Sona," Issei answered the question and summoned the one and only YAMATO

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ISSEI?!" shouted Sona as she asked Issei. "Scrapyard... Nah just kidding it was given to me by its past wielder along with these babies wielder," said Issei as he presented the two guns he was currently using.

 Nah just kidding it was given to me by its past wielder along with these babies wielder," said Issei as he presented the two guns he was currently using

"You-you-you met the legendary Alpha and Omega and the Omega?" asked Sona shocked. "Yup, hell I even met Gilgamesh and he gave me a brand new toy," Issei said.

//Throne Room//

"HOW DARE YOU CALL EA 'A BRAND NEW TOY' MONGREL!" shouted a blonde man sitting in a chair with a troll sitting right next to him while eating popcorn that the blonde suddenly threw at the monitor. "DAMN YOU GILGAMESH! THAT WAS MY LAST BATCH OF SWEET CARAMEL POPCORN!" shouted the troll in anger as he looks at the mess the King of Hero's Gilgamesh made.

//Back in our Reality!//

"Why do I suddenly feel in danger?" asked Issei thought as he summons EA. (not the greedy kind.) 

"THE HOLY SWORD EA!" shouted the Holy Trio "HOW DO YOU HAVE IT! YOU'RE JUST A PERVERTED LOSER!" shouted Ishin

"THE HOLY SWORD EA!" shouted the Holy Trio "HOW DO YOU HAVE IT! YOU'RE JUST A PERVERTED LOSER!" shouted Ishin. "Did you not hear a word I just said?" Issei asked in frustration while pointing EA at the Red Dragon Emperor. 

*SMACK*

Issei used EA as a fucking bat. "THAT'S A HOME RUN!" Issei shouted as Ishin was launched in the atmosphere but was suddenly teleported back in the Orc room as Rias don't want the red dragon emperor to die. "Minus Haven points" muttered Issei. "He's still alive everyone!" Issei said as he checked the pulse of the sissy boy who managed to pleasure his exe's "Guess they haven't seen a real cock before," Issei thought while laughing at the idea he has. 

"I know you still have a crush on Irina motherfucker and I'm gonna use it in the future of course," Issei's made a plan but first he has to deal with the buLlshit that's coming in tomorrow, and that bullshit is- "Three holy swords where stolen from the church that's why we are here," said Irina suddenly shocking everyone except Issei. "Ahh, shit here we go again." Issei just said while looking very annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End

hehehehehehe. I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE NEAR FUTURE, I GAVE THE SPOILER LAST CHAPTER AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!