Prologue 2: Life at Rockport

This Chapter is going to be short story-wise because it would only be in Rockport for 2 months or 64 days before he goes back to Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Day 1=

//Issei POV//

So I just learned that Rockport is a place where street racing is very common and when I say common it's every fucking day common, I almost died from that mustang driver named Razor. Mia is a street racer as well as a student at a local high school downtown. Right now I'm currently talking to Kiba. 

"Dude, life's good here in the US of fucking A!" I said to Kiba over my iPhone 12. "Well good for you, wanna know some good news." "Hell yeah!" "Ishin sucks ass at using the boosted gear, HE CAN ONLY DO TEN BOOST! HAHAHA!" Kiba laughed as I laughed with him at how absurd that is. "Really?" I asked wanting confirmation. "Yeah, dude he really does suck!" We laugh harder at this. "Thanks for the chat bro but I have to go to sleep since it's 9:30 here in America and I gotta go to class tomorrow morning," I said to Kiba as he replied, "Yeah goodnight dude sleep well." "Goodnight of day for you I dunno?" Kiba. laughed at this and said goodbye again as he hangs up. "Of to sleep, I guess." I talked to myself as I lay in my bed.

=Day 15=

I just got a very good deal on a car that was on sale on a wrecked MK5 Supra.

It cost me about 10,000 dollars, it's very cheap for a guy who has 50 million dollars in the bank and also has 20 million dollars worth of bitcoin

It cost me about 10,000 dollars, it's very cheap for a guy who has 50 million dollars in the bank and also has 20 million dollars worth of bitcoin. "So this is it?" asked Mia with her friend Toby who is still pissed that he lost his M3. "Yup, I'm turning her into a monster of a drift car," I said while tracing the body lines of the car. "Good luck, You need it when working on a car," Toby said as He and Mia leave to get Toby a new car to race in. "See ya," I said waving goodbye to them.

=Day 30=

"YES! SHE BREATHES! HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed in joy as my car roared to life. *STUTUTUTU* "YESSSSS!!!" I shouted in happiness as I heard the turbo. "That 2JZ was worth the 10 grand. Now all I need to do is some chassis and bodywork on her and she will make Instagram models look like plastic." I said in my head as I saw the dyno sheet and- "HOLY SHIT! 1400 horsepower really?!" I was shocked at how much power this car was making. "Your name will be 'Snake' " I said to my car as I turn her off.

=Day 37=

Finally, after 5 days of non-stop working, she looks like a drift car.

(Right-Hand drive)

"The Pandem kit and custom roll cage were so expensive but it was so worth it," I said to Mia who was sitting right next to me admiring the beauty of my car. "So you racing tonight?" asked Mia. "Of course," I said while getting in 'Snake' as Mia gets on her red Rx7 and were off to the races.

 "Of course," I said while getting in 'Snake' as Mia gets on her red Rx7 and were off to the races

=Day 42=

I was driving around town when I stopped at an intersection till this mother fucker came.

(skip to 1:00 then stop at 2:46. It's the MK5 instead of the M3.)

After he left- "Motherfucker just keyed my car." I whispered underneath my breath.

=Day 45=

After the event 3 days ago, I decided to train in different weapons which include firearms as well.

=Day 52=

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I shouted as Toby and I were running away from Cross's unit. "Dude Mia let you go?" I said over the walkie as I swerved my car to the right of the road dodging a Rhino(Heavy Police Cruiser).  "Yeah, I guess she loves me as well," Toby replied over the walkie as the M3's ass almost lost control from the sideswipe Cross gave him. "What about Rog?" I asked as I drifted the corner behind him. "He's out of the city!" said Toby making my worries go away for the old man.

"Guys we need to go to Palmont," Mia suddenly said on her own walkie. "No, I ain't going back there." Toby disagreed. "Why?" I asked as Toby and I jumped over the broken bridged Mia told us about. "I'm hated there because they thought I set them up." We landed as he replied to my question.

"Well, our suspension is fucked so we should probably meet up somewhere," I said to the others as Toby and I stopped to check how much damage our cars got.

=Day 60=

Toby's reputation in Palmont is fixed and he and Mia finally met again after 8 days. "Damn the girl sure is jealous," I thought to myself as I look at Nikki who was Toby's ex looking at the couple with killer intent. "Hey you two, I got something to tell," I called out to the couple. "What is it?" asked the couple.

 "I'm moving back to Japan," I said shocking both of them. "WHY?" "I'm the second most wanted street racer here in America, how am I supposed to continue my studies?" I told them as if it was obvious. "So you need help to get your car exported to Japan?" Asked the two as if it was obvious. "Yes," I answered meekly.

=Day 64= 

"Hey, it was nice riding with you two even tho it's only for two months," I said as I hugged the couple. "Dude you helped me a ton in getting my car back, hell you even helped me pay for the suspension work after we jumped over that bridge at Rockport," Toby said to me. "And you helped us become a thing, you are more than a friend to us Issei, you're family. " Mia said making me tear up.

"Thank you guys, Well, it's time I board my flight, See Ya," I said as I run towards my flight barely making it. Well time to call Kiba. "Hello, Issei?" Kiba answered 'his' phone "Hey Kiba, I'm going back to Japan," I said probably shocking him to no end. "Reall- wait where are you going to stay?" he asked me in worry. "Don't worry I got that covered,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter End.

/__-=lllllllllll=-__\

\lllllllloooollllllll/