Chapter 8: Gasper

Writing this on my sister's laptop cause' my pc is gone.

She did it again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Kouh Academy/No one's POV//

"H-Hello, m-my name is Gasper." The now known Gasper introduced himself to Issei, shivering under the teen's cold gaze. "So this is the kid you want me to train?" Issei asked Sirzechs who just nodded at him. "Well then, Sona can we be excused for three weeks as I will turn this boy into a man, and by the time I'm done with him girls will be flocking to him." and with that, the two boys disappeared from the room confusing the Maou as he did not feel any magic from the boy at all. 

"That boy keeps surprising me, Rias come along our parents would like to meet the Red Dragon Emperor who saved you from your marriage." There was a bright light and poof the three who were needed for the meeting.

//???/No one's POV//

"Chase the boy, Kevin!" Issei ordered his trusted partner to chase Gasper around the place. "SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP ME!" Gasper ran around the area as Kevin was chasing the young crossdresser when he suddenly tripped and fell down on his butt. "Kevin, if the boy does not stand up in five seconds eat him." And with that Gasper is immediately on his feet, looking at Kevin with fear. "Your three weeks of hell officially begins! HAHAHAHAHA!" Issei's laugh scared the cross-dressing vampire.

"Looks like I will not be able to meet you, Valerie," Gasper thought as he was close to crying.

=Week 1=

"So you completed my task?" Gaspe just nodded at this, in the first week of their training he was forced to burn his old surprisingly comfy clothes, his body is now more muscular and he does not look like a girl anymore, his face became more chiseled and all the baby fat was now gone. "YES SIR!" shouted the boy- no, the man at his brother who was looking at him with pride. "And what of your sacred gear?" Issei asked wanting to know what is the progress of the boy in controlling his sacred gear.

"I CAN STOP TIME FOR 3 DAYS, SIR!" Gasper answered making his big bro proud that he was able to accomplish that in such a short amount of time.  "Good, with this steady pace of progress you will make this girl of yours scream under you," Issei dropped his commanding tone and teased the boy about his crush at the princes of vampires. 

"ANIKI!" Issei just laughed at his Lil bro's face who was giving Rias' hair a run for its money. 

=Week 2=

"So you're a vampire who can stop time for a very long time?" Issei asked the soul that is stuck inside the Forbidden Valor View. "Yes, I am Dio Brando one of the most feared beings in the universe only to be tricked by God and that cursed family." The amount of salt in Dio's tone would be able to season every meat in the world ten times. 

"How unfortunate, let's talk about your balance breaker, what was It called  again?" Issei questioned the vampire as he already forgot what the balance breaker of FVV(Forbidden Valor View) is called. "It is called 'The World' it was a stand before it was turned into a balance breaker by God." Gasper was shocked at the information he suddenly knew.

=Last Week=

"Your final task will be fighting Kevin." Gasper was not shocked as his Aniki was telling him this for the past few days. 

The match started with Gasper stopping time and using 'The World' and his arms to launch his knife that was stored from his Gucci fanny pack across his chest. "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!" Dio feels proud of the boy he has called his son-in-law. "I know that you will find me, daughter," Dio thought of his beautiful daughter named Giorna.

 "I can already see it, Giorna Giovanni Vladi wife of Gasper Vladi! HAHAHA!" The senile vampire laughed in his mind as Gasper continued time and Kevin tanked every knife that Gasper sent his way. The knives made Kevin look like a porcupine at how many have been stabbed into him. (AN: right about 500 knives.) Gasper saw that his attack did nothing but piss the infected hell hound off.

Gasper rushed towards Kevin and performed advance karate on the hound who was feeling every blow but did not flinch at the attack. Kevin strikes the blonde vampire only for it to miss completely as Gasper evaded the strike as he back-fliped to a safe distance. Kevin seeing this rushed towards the boy only for the boy to punch one of the infected Cerberus's head.

The hound roared in pain as Issei stopped the match as he already saw what he wanted to see from, Gasper. "That fight was very impressive for a kid who only had 3 weeks of training." Issei praised his Lil bro. "Come on let's go back to Kouh and surprise your so-called master.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End

My pc is broken and cause the power decided to fuck with me while I was flashing my bios, my sister took this opportunity to let me 'borrow' her laptop with a price and you guys can piece it together.

Damn horny woman.