Chapter 4: Where the Hunt Begins

I can partially write now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Kokabiel's POV//

"HAHAHAHAHA" I laughed menacingly as I look at Galilei's work. "You really outdid your self priest," I said to the priest as he replied, "It was no easy task, but it was worth the blood and sweat of my subjects." the priest laughed as he pointed at the pile of children's bodies in the corner. "You two are sick!" whispered one of my pawns. "Hmm, What did you say:?" I the great Kokabiel asked the fool who mocked me. "NOTHING SIR-" he didn't finish as he has a spear in his gut courtesy of me.

"ANYONE WHO DARES QUESTION MY PLANS WILL BE KILLED!" I shouted as I let my aura out. I smirked as I saw my no-good nothing pawns shiver in fear. "My glorious leader we have a slight problem in our plan-" the pig of a priest said making me very angry "WHAT IS IT!!!" He flinched as I shouted at him. "We need to go to the devil's base to make the explosion much more devastating as it is in the middle of the town plus it will help with our goal of showing our might to the enemy as we show how much our forces are capable of," he improvised the original plan that I thought of.

"Alright, we will make our move by Friday," I said to my pawns as they all headed out of the warehouse that we turned as our temporary headquarters.

=Time Skip=

//Issie's POV//

"So that's my house," I said while holding my laughter at the reaction of the two exorcists in front of me. "H-H-H-H-HOW!!!!" they shouted as I simply said, "Crypto" while showing them my mining room.

(AN: Imagine 50 of these in the same room and there is no 30 series in them, only 20 series he ain't that much of an asshole

(AN: Imagine 50 of these in the same room and there is no 30 series in them, only 20 series he ain't that much of an asshole.)

"H-how much do those cost?" asked my childhood friend in disbelief. "6.5 mil-" "Yen?" Irina's blue-haired friend asked me while cutting me off." As I was saying these cost about 6.5million U.S Dollars with everything combined,"  and with that said I closed the doors, and my childhood friend and her friends' jaws. 

"Do you guys want separate rooms or Nah?" I asked them and they answered no. "Well alright then this is where you will be staying," I opened the door right next to the master bedroom.

 "Well alright then this is where you will be staying," I opened the door right next to the master bedroom