As usual some author talks.

Hello!!!
First of all thanks for showing love and support for my other books,if you have'nt checked here it is.

Hello!!!First of all thanks for showing love and support for my other books,if you have'nt checked here it is

My cold husband.
And also check 'my ceo is a dad' its a pjm ff.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay enough of self-promotion,lets get to the point as you all know or don't its a KIM NAMJOON FF written by me,I KIND OF THOUGHT TO WRITE IT BECAUSE I'VE NOTICED THAT EVERYONE IGNORE'S HYUNG LINE FFs AND THERE IS A VERY LESS NUMBER OF BOOKS ON THEM and i did search for books on them but found very very less,and as they say READ READ READ AND WHAT YOU DON'T GET WRITE IT!.
SO....

This book is also going to be very short.
And and and and!! I promise you won't regreat reading it,i won't tell how the ending's going to be here,because we have'nt started anything yet!!

So as you must have read it already in the description MINJI AND NAMJOON are the main characters here,

Please don't leave the story!!
Give it a try i promise it won't hurt you😭.

Okay.

Hope you all enjoy before we start....

Note:

This is a work of fanfiction any similarity to the reality is a co-incident,work is completely based on my own imagination,so do not compare,relate or assume it as real,
Do not compare the real personality of the characters to the real world nor assume it as their real own's personality.

Just wanna appologize beforehand for my poor grammer and future spellings and grammatical errors, feel free to comment your emotions and thoughts and do rectify me in my mistakes, always make sure to vote for the chapter if you like,

Any personal opinion for the character is acceptable only through certain extents.
*As I said nothing is real everything is fiction,so hate for only fictional character is acceptable do not dare to insult the IDOLS in reality *

Okay thats just a note, am not rude i love everyone😘

The story will be in simple english as its not my first language or mother tongue,so there will be alot of mistakes and will also not contain much of korean words as am also not a korean.

Okay then ,one last thing I HATE PLAGARISM its a crime so no one should copy my ideas and lines,cuz if i find anything copy-pasted like that,your work will be reported.

So above mentioned this is for you,please make a mental note for that!!.

Welcomeback to my book MR.KIM!!
Which i hope you'll like and support!!

Remember it's really free to vote for the chapters!!

Forgive me for future spellings and grammatical mistakes again!
Thankyou!

Lets start....

~~~~~~~~~~