✨11✨

Yoongi's pov

When minji asked that who's y/n,realization hit me.
Minji might had not known that namjoon is married and is going to be a father soon.

Oh my poor sister.

"w-wife?"minji asked i know sister you're hurt.

"yeah,what did you thought am his pregnant girlfriend or what?" y/n said and laughed at that.

I saw minji forcing a smile too.

"c'mon y/n,btw i got ice-cream for you"namjoon said while hold y/n's hand,such a cute couple.

Namjoon and i are really old friends,i knew he was living here and we did met many times,i know y/n too.
But i never knew that namjoon is only minji's crush,i mean she never told his name.

~~~~~~~~

Minji's pov

I am so done,why life? Why do you hate me so much?
No.i'm the one dumbest here...a person showed me affection with good and pure intentions and i took it in a different way,a wrong way.

But i need to take this in my stride now.

I smiled on seeing them happily smiling.

"i was here to meet you mr.kim,i wanted to appologize for my behaviour" i lied,ofcourse i need an excuse.

"oh it's really okay minji just be careful.with your choice" he said .

"choice what choice" asked my annoying brother.

"actuall-"i cut namjoon and said "we broke up!"

"what!?brok-what are you-"yoongi blasted on hearing broke up he might think i just said i have a crush then had a boyfriend and then broke up?.

"ughh i'll explain brother!"i mocked

Both y/n and namjoon chuckled at that.

"minji i want to give you something just a minute"mr.kim said and went to bring something.

"what?"asked me and yoongi in unison

"just wait minii~"said y/n cutely.

He came with a cute wristband in his hand"i always wanted to give you this,as it will always remind you that you have one more brother to protect you."

My heart ached i pushed my wrist forward and tied it,he smiled "look i have it too" he then showed me his wrist.

(i did'nt got any other. Don't- uhmm ok fine you can cringe to it😤...but i really did'nt got any other!)

"woaa you love my sister more than you love me??namjoon" yoongi scoffed and namjoon chuckled.

"can't your sister be my sister?"he asked and yoongi spoke that instant "ofcourse yes dude"

I smiled looking at it,then asked "what happened to your sister?"

He smile sadly when y/n intertwined her fingers with his to support him.

"3 years back,she had an accident,she left the house because she wanted to marry her boyfriend but our parents denied.She was with him but he left her then and their after her accident,she trusted him but he broke her trust,he left her their to die on the cold concrete road" he completed and my heart ached more.
That's why he was protective...

"it's okay namjoon"said yoongi.

__________

I'm happy,namjoon and y/n are perfect couples.

"i wish you both best in life" i said with geniuen smile.

They both smiled,i'll miss his dimples.

"minji,in future whenever you need help in any subject do contact him without any hesitation" said y/n and continued "please visit us there yoongi!!and minji you too."

"sure y/n" yoongi said and hugged her.
What? I hope namjoon does'nt break his head.

"yah hug me too!"namjoon gritted.

Everyone laughed.

It's time for our farewell.

"our flight is in 3 hours now so we'll move out"said namjoon.

________

We reached home.

Hope they have a save journey.

What next?

I'll go with the flow now,continue to work hard on my grades,and maybe will meet someone really meant for me.

"hi!" i was in my thoughts when two crackheads showed up.

"lets not be sorrow"exclaimed jungmi.

"who told you?"

"yoongi oppa...miss straight forward i bet you'll find some one better than him!"

"you bitches were the one dumping trash in my mind....gawwd!!"

"hehe sorry"jihyo said

I rolled my eyes.

"i hope mr.kim have a great future"chanted jihyo patting my shoulder and i smiled.

Maybe fate wanted me to taste these emotions to understand love and care.

_______________________

Cherrries with this we come to an end!!🦋🌈✨🌋

Hope you liked it!!

Please share your reviews and vote!!.

Thanks for reading!!💜
-zoshlovesbts