💦5💦

Minji's pov

Yoongi oppa still does'nt know what happened yesterday,what will he do anyways?

I sat on my bench,today's first class is maths,yay!!
Just the thought of Mr.kim lights my mood,awakes my lazy ass soul,increases my attention and intrest in class!!I feel happy around him.

I was into mr.kim's thought when everyone stood up to greet the man i was waiting eagerly to see "Good morning Mr.Kim!" whole class sang and he nodded with a smile and told everyone to sit.

He smiled at me when we had an eye contact!!! Oh myyy!! Goshhh!! What happened to me??I've never ever felt so happy.
I mean finding someone smiling at me has never been this energy boosting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"okay so class we're done with this" he said as he closed the book.

"mr.kim we still have 20 minutes" a boy from another row pipped.

Mr.kim looked at his watch and smiled "yah i know,actually i try to keep some spare time for my classes,for your doubts and questions,and i know many of you have doubts,so go ahead and ask me c'mon"

How can a person like him be so understanding? Non of our maths teachers have ever asked us something like this,has never forced us to clear our doubts and queries.They just make us copy everything and leave the class as soon as possible.Students used to have a fear of asking questions,that may be their questions will turn the teacher into a frustrated,annoyed monster.
But in this angel's case it's different.

"yes,i have!" a student raised his hand

Not to be sad,but yeah i've started understanding maths,i think starting from today. Can't believe i solved two sums on the board,without any mistake!!!
That means i've started concentrating in class.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Time skip (lunch break)]

"whattt!!! Really?!!" both jungmi and jihyo got shooked by my tale.
"you're not lying right?he saved you? O my god!!" jihyo screamed.

I rolled my eyes as everyone was looking at this dumb bitch for her master piece behaviour,her sandwich was oozing out of her mouth as she was dancing in the canteen,with one bottle of strawberry milkshake in her hand.

"will you stop?"i asked,where jungmi was just laughing like a miniac.

"oh okok,now litsen i think he likes you!!" jihyo exclaimed.

My eyes widened,what?! She's such a stupid headless Earl,no doubts.

Jungmi started clapping her hands.
"what are you sick?!he's our maths teacher and-" i was interrupted by jungmi "wow minji,the great minji,who used to have a great,clear and straight thinking is now confused over a man whom she loves?the one who said she does'nt give two shits to anyone's extra-needed opinion is now fearing from.the world?"

"The heck is wrong with you both?since when did i started loving him?and since when i started giving shits to someone's extra-needed opinion?" i asked in disbelieve.

"you are darling,you have'nt realized but we did watched you staring at mr.kim when he was explaining us,like he's the last drop of water on earth,and also you've started taking intrest in his subjects" said jihyo and was again continued by jungmi "and also we saw mr.kim staring at you continously while you were doing the sums on the board"

Yesterday too,i caught him staring at me.

"b-but-i know i like him but....he-" i was interrupted by jihyo "i have a plan by this we can solve the equation in just a fraction of second"

I gave her a questioning look and she smirked and motioned me and jungmi to come nearer "now litsen babies....."

~~~~~~~

Kiee cherries!!
What do you think about minji's friends??
Comment!