🖤9🖤

Author's pov

"now what?"asked jihyo as jungmi just shaked her head,they were walking back to their home from school.

"idk"said minji,heartbroken.
"do you know where he live's,atleast minji you can confess before he leaves,and who know's he stops if you do so?" jihyo said and minji's eyes sparkled with hope.

"b-but i don't kn-know where he lives"minji said she was stuttering while holding back her tears from a long time.

They sighed,and continued walking.

"hey girls!!!"they heard a familiar voice and turned to find him.

He rushed and bumped onto jungmi "hey!!what's the matter with you??!"

He panted for air and again,he started talking to minji ignoring jungmi's cussing "minji....he's leaving today itself you don't wanna confess???" he asked still panting for air.

A tear rolled down her cheek,"how can i?i don't even have his-"

"i've got the address"the words which left his mouth felt like a little light of hope for minji.

Her eyes widened "here"he handed her a paper "now go fast"

And wasting no second minji rushed to the address she was having.

"dude...tell me why are you so impetiant for her to confess" asked jungmin to in-yeop getting curious.

He sighed "because i don't want to be the reason of my suspension"

"what?"she asked.

"you won't understand bye"he said and left.

"now let's go to minji"said jihyo and both of them,rushed behind minji.

-----------

Yoongi's pov

"what?okay lets meet in an hour" i said,not to say but i'll miss you namjoon.

------------

Minji's pov

I ran,and ran without stopping i can't let this slip.

I heard my friends shouting,telling me to calm my steps but at that moment i don't wanted to litsen to anything.

I finally reached the house.
I hesitated before pressing th bell,"hey!!gosh calm girl"said jihyo while panting.

I saw around there were trucks loading stuffs and boxes kept outside the house.

"i- should i really?-"i was confused that is it a right decision to confess

"yes girl do it!!"said jungmi and i inhaled and exhaled deeply before pressing the bell.

"minji?"i heard a familiar voice and i turned to find my brother yoongi there.

"what are you doing-"he was interrupted when someone opened the door,he had a look of suspision on his face.

"oh hello how can i- hey!!yoongi" i turned my head hearing a female voice and i saw a woman,i think older than me but younger than mr.kim.

Who is she?how does she know my brother?.what is she doing at mr.kim's home?

____________
.

Who's this woman?and how does she know's yoongi?🤔

If you want to know then vote!!

Eid mubarak✨🌠💜