🌈7🌈

Minji's pov

I'll apply your idea today jihyo.

I went in the class,to our class bully and also a heart-throb of our school,he's handsome no doubts but i've no intrest in him, i know he'll help me because we have a very sweet past.Wait on the mentioning of PAST don't let the idea slip in your mind that he's my ex...no no no no darling KIM NAMJOON'S the first one to attract me.
Yeah you got it.

I went to his seat and sternly called his name "hey in-yeop" he turned at the mentioning of his name,a smirk was plastered on his face but vanished as soon saw me.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're at the corridor,i told him my plan,he was shooked at first but then was left with no choice other than to agree because of our sweet memories.

He sighed and rolled his eyes asking "what will i get on helping you?"

"really?you're so dumb,i won't show your video to the principal is that less?" i said and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and pleaded"minji please...delete that"

I smirked "i won't show it,trust me,do my work and i promise to delete that"
I said and he nodded."lets go babe"i said clinging onto his arms,he rolled his eyes and obeyed me.

Why won't he?i won't show his and our principal's daughter making out session's clip to anyone,but i can atleast use that for this,and as i said after today i'll delete that video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to our class,i told jungmi to sit at in-yeop's seat today and she understood,she gave me a smirk and also a thumb's up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon's pov

I Am a little being partial towards Minji regaurding extra explaining and all with her and i can see her grades did increase but i swear guys she's working hard,there's no partiality with marks.

I feel a soft attachment with her that's why my behaviour with her is extra soft ,but no-one can understand that,not even minji.
I sighed and moved in minji's class.

Everyone greeted me except two students,everyone turned their heads towards them they were looking into each other's eyes and chatting,they did'nt saw me coming in? Are they so into each other's talk?
Those students were no other than minji and in-yeop.

Are they dating?they should'nt...

"hey...guys mr.kim's there"whispere a student,at that minji rolled her eyes when saw me,she stood that instant "oh sorry mr.kim,hey...baby stand up"
She said and whispered the last part.

Really?she's dating that in-yeop?i know he's a student but he....

"sorry"they muttered together,enough for me to litsen,i sighed and told them to sit.

~~~~~

"minji litsen to me carefully now and try to understand okay?"i asked minji,she was sitting on stairs with her friends.

She nodded,i eyed her friends and they understood my signal and left us alone.

"litsen minji,that guy is not good enough for you,understand your marks are increasing at a good rate and you have to mantain that right?" i said with a full hope that she gets what am trying to say.

She sighed,or fake sighed i don't know.
"but mr.kim...i like him-"before she could complete i raised my voice.

"minji!you need to understand you can't destroy your life just like tha-" i controlled my anger while breathing deeply,she was looking at me with wide eyes.

"sorry"i said and left.

_______________

Ending is near😁
Plesse vote cherries.