🖤10🖤

Minji's pov

"oh hey how are you?"said my brother with a small smile.

"i-i think we should leave ,uhh you manage ok" said jungmi and dragged away jihyo with her.

who is this lady and why is my brother smiling at her?

"hey,miss how can i help you?and yoongi come in please why're you standing out?" she said and opened the door more for him to enter but yoongi stood there and asked me "minji...what are you doing here?"

"i-" i was interrupted when the lady said "you're minji!!?? You- i- yoongi who's she to you?" said that mysterious lady.

"ahh she's my sister...you know her?"he asked that lady.

I think am at a wrong house.

"know? Ofcourse i know her...namjoon talks about her whole day!and you're her brother wow!!"she exclaimed

"calmdown...but how does namjoon know's her?"he asked a bit of surprised.

Am questioning my existance now,he talks about me?

"you don't know?....first of all both of you come in"she said in excitment and motioned us in. That's when i noticed she's having a baby bump on her belly.

The house was filled with packed cartons and packed stuffs.

"please sit"she said but my brother told her "you sit,and tell us the whole thing am confused" he said.

She smiled and sat "so ya you don't know namjoon is minji's maths teacher in school?" on litsening to her words yoongi i think choked on his saliva and look at me with disbelieve.

She continued"and namjoon's fav too,he's really attached to her you know why? Because her features,i mean facial features are really very similar to geong min"

Who? What? Now? what is going on?

Yoongi nodded a bit and his eyes went wide and jaw dropped,as if he understood everything and was jungshooked by that.

"yo-" he was cut off when that lady excused her self to open the door.
Because someone ranged the bell.

"yoongi what's going on?"i asked finally getting  moment he gave me a look of furious "i should ask this.how could you do that?minji how can you be so childish??"

"wh-"i was cut,i was heart broken at the scene i saw.

Mr.kim namjoon was standing there with a tub of ice-cream in his one hand and other arm wrapped around that woman's waist.

He saw me and yoongi and grinned "minji...yoongi you both?do you know each other?"

"yeah she's my sister..."said yoongi after sighing.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he said "really?wow i never thought she'll be your sister."

I'm irritated now "can anyone please tell me what's going on?"

They all heard me and told me to have a seat.

~~~~

"minji i always wanted to tell you,that i'm really attached to you,the day i saw you i thought i got my sister geong min back..."he said making my head spin to 360 degrees.

"yeah,whenever i was around you i felt like i'm with my sister " he said

That's it?he was being so extra nice with me just because i looked like his sister,he considered me as his sister?
Is this girl her sister?i don't look like her.

"who is she?"i asked pointing towards the lady sitting close next to him.

"oh she?"he asked

"i'am y/n namjoon's wife,you can call me unnie."

-------

Okay am done!!💣🌋

How was it??
Next chpter is the last one.
Vote!!