✨2✨

Minji's pov

Here i was sitting in the class,where mr.kim was tending to increase the room temperature,he put both of his forearms on the table bending a bit while standing,hawwt.

He then spilled "ohk i want everyone to introduce thereselves ,because i need to know your names to give examples in maths is'nt it?"

Everyone started chuckling at that.
"ok lets start from the last bench" he said pointing a finger towards jungmi my so called bestie and she jumped in excitement at that i just chuckled at her childish behavior.

"hello annyeonghaseo!mr.kim My name is lee jungmi!"she exclaimed and mr.kim just flashed her his all time dimple smile and replied in the same tone as her "really?!! Oh wow such a nice name!!" he exclaimed and everyone laughed at that,after that jungmi gave him a cute smile and sat.

"ok next" said mr.kim and it was me.

I stood up and introduced my self in a formal manner "My name is Minji" but as soon as i uttered a word i saw his smile fading and the look on his face hardened.

I thought why is that?
But for next of the introduction,i found him stealing glances with me.

~~~~(time skip)~~~~~

Our first maths class ended with our introduction,but he did discussed about our yearly syllabus.

It's lunch time i'm sitting with jihyo and jungmi at the canteen.

"our new teacher is soooo handsome and omo his smile!! God it's so heavenly!"exclaimed jihyo,i knew it anyways.

"yeah you are right he's such a good teacher first time in my life i appreciate that we have maths everyday just because of mr.kim" said jungmi while stuffing her mouth with cheeseballs.

"what do you think about him minji?" asked jihyo after sipping her strawberry milkshake.

"i? About him? Mr.kim right?" i asked,wanted to confirm on what actually they're asking.

They nodded.

"oh okay ya he's a good teacher and handsome as well,but i still don't get it why did his expression changed from bright to gloomy after my introduction,basically after finding me?" i questioned my friends and they shrugged their shoulders.

Ofcourse what else could i expect from them even? Dumbasses.

I rolled my eyes and they started teasing me "looks like some-one wants lime light from our new maths teacher -" jihyo was innterrupted by jungmi.

"ya ya wants attention"

I glared at them and replied "it's not like that i just was curious and ofcourse who won't feel bad after realising a hot guy did'nt gave them attention hmm?"

"correction HOT MAN* he's not of our age" said jungmi and nodded jihyo.

"so.what?i don't think he's in his late 40's either... c'mon even if he is no problem he's still hot" i blurted .

"yah yah we know 'miss straight forward" jungmi said and continued eating.

~~~~~~~

Hey cherry creams🍒did you liked it??
Please vote for kimnamjoonieee!

~~~~~~~Hey cherry creams🍒did you liked it??Please vote for kimnamjoonieee!

My baby is so cute😭🤧💜